Chapter 50

Thank you for 208k! The song is Torn by Natalie Imbruglia. :)
Story's Twitter : @simply_kg_
.
.
.

"Nash stop!" I giggle as he tickles me.

"This is what you get for licking me!" He laughs.

"I did no such thing!" I squeal, out of breath.

"My cheek would disagree." He chuckles, continuing to tickle me.

I manage to get free of him and run across the room, dodging the obstacles in my way.

"You're gonna trip!" He laughs.

"You'll never catch me!" I shout, avoiding the couch.

"We'll see about that," he says.

When I start to tire down, I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist, lifting me into the air. I scream as he spins me around and tosses me over his shoulder.

"You know, the fact that I'm smaller than you doesn't give you the right to just pick me up." I cross my arms.

"You love it," he says, and a small smile creeps onto my face because I know I do.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"We're going to get my reward," he tells me.

He walks into the bedroom and lays me down on the bed.

"So this is your reward?" I ask cheekily.

"I can't think of a better one." He smirks, pulling his shirt over his head.

Oh.

My hands roam his body before pulling him onto me and flipping us over.

"Well then let me reward you," I say, and his eyes widen.

I push his chest down on the bed and slowly kiss his neck, earning heavenly moans from his mouth.

"God, I should chase you more often." He breathes heavily.

I laugh a little before connecting our lips. They seem to fit perfectly together. My hand goes into his hair, pulling gently.

"When did you get so good at kissing?" Nash laughs a little.

"Well when all we ever do is kiss, I learned." I smile.

"Maybe we should change that," he says, flipping us over so that he's on top of me.

"What?" He can't be serious.

He kisses me hungrily, hands roaming up my body.

"Nash, stop." I try to push him away, but he doesn't listen.

He rips my shirt open, the buttons popping out and landing beside us.

"Nash!" I cover my chest.

He forcefully removes my hands and starts to unclasp my bra.

"No please, not that. Nash please," I beg, but he's not there.

His demons have taken over leaving this empty shell of the man I love. My bra is thrown across the room and I'm bare. Soon my jeans join the floor along with my underwear and I'm completely exposed. I try to cover myself the best I can, but he doesn't allow it. He takes his clothes off and hovers over me.

"Please don't... Please. I'm not ready," I sob quietly.

He looks at me, black holes for eyes where his soul parted with his body.