Chapter 36

Thank you for 108k😍😍 Leave a comment saying if you like Nash's POV or not, I'm testing it out 😏.
.
.
.

"Wake up." I feel an annoying nudge on my shoulder.

I stir around in the bed, groaning when the blankets are stripped from my shivering body.

"C'mon, we have to get ready for Magcon," Nash tells me as he goes into the bathroom.

I sit up tiredly and sigh. I had completely forgotten about Magcon, even though it was the reason I came to D.C. in the first place. Rubbing my reddened eyes, I carefully put on my glasses and tie my hair up into a bun. I glance over at Cameron and Hayes who are still snoring, wondering why Nash didn't wake them up as well. Just as I'm about to do it myself, Nash casually walks out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. I guess I hadn't noticed it before while he was waking me up.

Well now I'm awake.

"I knew you'd want more time to get ready," Nash says quietly.

"Thanks," I mumble, obviously surprised at the kind gesture.

He nods and rummages through his suitcase for his clothes. A few minutes later, he stops looking and sighs, closing his eyes. He slowly turns his head towards me and reveals his baby blues that I love so much. He opens his mouth to say something, but then closes it again.

"I know what you tried to do," Nash blurts out, surprising himself.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Yesterday... at the park." He stands causing his towel to droop slightly, exposing his v-line.

I tear my eyes away from the sight and say, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"The chain," he says, starting to get annoyed.

"What about it?" I continue.

"God Dammit Katya!" He slams his fist down on the wooden desk next to me, causing me to flinch.

"What's going on?" Cameron asks in a groggy voice.

"Nothing." Nash glares at me before grabbing his clothes and going into the bathroom.

"What was that noise?" Cameron raises an eyebrow at me.

"I um, dropped something," I stutter.

Cameron narrows his eyes before asking, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lie.

Am I ever fine?

After mentally battling with myself whether or not to get up, I finally get off of the bed and pad over to the bathroom. Just as I reach for the doorknob, Nash walks out bumping into me.

"Sorry," I mutter, but then I look up at him and take in his appearance.

My eyes travel down his body. His dark red flannel clings to his torso and his jeans hang loosely around his waist. His black converse are messily tied and his long hair is slicked back carelessly. The chain of his necklace is hidden underneath his shirt like always. He shifts uncomfortably and I have to force myself to tear my eyes away from him. I quickly go into the bathroom and take a long, hard look in the mirror. What am I doing? I know he doesn't love me and yet I still love him? This boy is permanently imprinted in my brain... and my heart.

I wash my face with the cool water from the sink and turn on the shower. I strip from my clothes and let the hot water encase me. I attempt to picture Nash and I as a couple and laugh. I don't really see him as the "holding hands and sweet kisses" kind of guy. I try to envision Charlie in my mind. I remember Nash describing her blonde hair and blue eyes, but that could be anyone. I try to picture this beautiful, blonde girl using Nash the way she did and Nash letting her; following her around like a puppy. I shake the image out of my head. I try to imagine that it never happened, that Nash was lying, but deep down I know it's true.