Chapter 15

Song for this chapter : Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran

"Hey." I feel someone nudge me.

"Are you awake?" he asks.

"Never slept," I say sitting up.

Nash stares at me, bags under his eyes from weariness. For a moment, there's a look of sympathy, but it's quickly replaced by a simple non-caring look.

"Let's go." He gets up from the bed.

"Go where? It's six in the morning," I tell him looking at the clock.

"We start curing your stage fright now," Nash says gathering the clothes he plans to wear today.

"Shouldn't we tell Cameron and Hayes?" I ask.

"Sure, if you want to wake them up," he says and goes into the bathroom to change.

I sigh and grab the pad of paper next to the bed and write them a note. After that, I grab a random outfit. I glance at the bathroom door to make sure Nash is still in there before stripping off my pajamas. My shirt falls to the floor, along with my shorts just as I hear the door creak open. I turn around mortified.

"I could get used to this." He smirks as I scramble around trying to cover myself.

Nash walks over to me, hands sliding across my bare waist to the small of my back.

"You can't tell me that this doesn't turn you on," he whispers, lips brushing against mine.

I stare at him, lost in a trance at his sexy persona. Goosebumps travel down my body earning a satisfied smirk from Nash.

"You're a pig," I say and wiggle out of his grip.

"Don't deny feelings, Kitty Kat." He laughs.

I turn around quickly.

"W-What did you call me?" I ask just to be sure.

"Kitty-Kat? I actually thought it was pretty clever but-"

"Never call me that again," I snap.

"Woah, what's your problem?" he asks.

"Ever," I emphasize, tears beginning to fall.

"Are you crying? Why are you crying?" He comes closer.

"Please stop," I plead.

"Stop what?" He strokes my cheek.

"You don't like me Nash," I whisper.

"And how do you know that?" he whispers back.

I take a deep breath.

"Because you're incapable of love."

I look up at him, a sense of pain flashes in his eyes and he looks away.

"Get dressed," Nash drops his hand from my face, "we're leaving in five minutes."

Five minutes later we were out the door and heading towards the hotel's cafe for breakfast. Neither of us talked since the incident in the room; no one knew what to say. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was just silence. After eating, we head to the room where Magcon will be held. I look around. It's relatively the same type of room as the last one. On the stage, there's a small keyboard already plugged in.

"Go for it," Nash finally speaks.

"You just want me to play? No advice or tips?" I question.

"Just play." He rolls his eyes.