Chapter 7

Song for this chapter : Crushcrushcrush - Paramore

"I've been wanting to do this all day," he says before his lips crash onto mine.

His hand cups my face as he deepens the kiss. It takes me a moment to realize what's going on before I kiss him back. Our lips move in sync, seeming to fit perfectly as Nash lays me down on the floor of the closet before climbing on top of me. His hand plays with the hem of my shirt, the other hand holding him up. My eyes flutter shut and I let the feeling fill my stomach with the unfamiliar butterflies. His tongue grazes my bottom lip asking for entrance, but should I allow it? Think of all the things he's done to you Kat. Do you really forgive him?

"Wait," I say and reluctantly pull away.

"What?" he asks, clearly confused.

"I... you... we hate each other," I manage to say.

"So? That doesn't mean I can't kiss you," he whispers, still hovering over me.

"Yes it does," I say and push him slightly so I can sit up.

"Katya," he whines.

"I still don't forgive you Nash." I look to the floor.

"Can I show you something?" he asks and I nod slowly.

He pulls out his phone and goes on vine. He scrolls through his profile before landing on me.

"Read the comments," he tells me handing me his phone.

"Amazing."

"Her voice is literally perfect."

"How come I've never heard her before?!"

"She should be famous!"

"It's not just me that thinks you're good," he says.

I scroll through the endless comments of people telling me how great I am. All this time I was worried that they'd make fun of me, but they didn't. They... they like it. They like me. Does this change anything? Should I still be mad at Nash? That kiss was just... wow. Granted, it was my first kiss, but- wait. I... I had my first kiss with... Nash! My dreams of having it with my soulmate are gone and I can never get them back. Instantly, I start to cry. Why? Why did he have to kiss me?

"What's wrong? I thought this would make it better?" he asks.

"You... you kissed me."

"Yeah, I was there." He laughs a little.

"No!" I yell. "You.. you weren't supposed to be my first kiss!"

"Katya." He tries to calm me down by stroking my hair.

"Don't call me that!" I scream swatting his hand away. "My first kiss was supposed to be my soulmate!" I shout at him.

"Tell me you didn't like it," he challenges me.

"What?"

"Tell me you didn't like it," he repeats.

"I... it doesn't matter if I did or not! That was my first kiss and I can never get it back!" I scream.

"Keep your voice down, they'll hear us," he reminds me.

I give him one last angry glare before storming out of the closet. Luckily, no one is there, so I run down the quiet halls crying at the destruction of my fairytale dream. Suddenly, I am pinned to the wall forcefully and look up to see Nash's blue orbs staring intensely into mine.

"Cameron's going to kill you," I tell him.

"Cameron's not going to find out."

"He will, because I'm going to tell him."