Chapter 74

Happy birthday Angel_Master  !!! And I realized that I always thank you guys for my number of reads, but this story has 6.63k votes!!! That's amazing!! Thank you so so so much!
.
.
.

My foot taps annoying on the marble floor of the hotel lobby, my eyes glued to the door. I know staring at the door until my eyes hurt won't make the person I'm so desperately waiting for arrive any faster, but I can't help it. Every time I shift them to something else, they wind up fixed on the door again.

"You're making people very uncomfortable," Hayes tells me, placing a hand on my leg to stop it from shaking.

"I don't care," I reply, slapping his hand away.

He rolls his eyes and goes on his phone while my eyes train on the door once again. Then all of a sudden, she walks in. She's clad in an oversized T-shirt that hangs off one of her shoulders with leggings that compliment her figure. She looks stunning. How can someone wearing a simple T-shirt and leggings look this stunning?

"Might wanna look away before you start to drool," Hayes whispers, and I hit the back of his head.

He grumbles before walking towards her, embracing her immediately. I mentally count how many seconds he has left before I walk over there and throw him across the front desk.

5, 4, 3, 2-

Thankfully, he lets go. I sigh, turning around so I can refrain myself from staring. Shawn is sitting there, a smug smile plastered on his face.

"What?" I ask him.

"What did you do?" he asks me.

"What do you mean?"

"You're fricken burning a hole in the ground with all your pacing around. What did you do?" He laughs.

I narrow my eyes at him before joining him on the small couch.

"I guess I gave her the impression that I hate her," I say.

"That's it?" He laughs harder.

"Yeah."

"Dude, just tell her you don't. I mean, it's pretty obvious that you don't seeing as you eye rape her every ten seconds."

I look at him before tackling him onto the couch, attempting to pin his arms down and failing miserably.

"What the hell dude," I say, still struggling.

"What can I say?" he says, flipping us over. "I work out."

"What's going on over here?" Her sweet voice asks in a teasing tone.

"Nothing, just beating the crap out of your little boyfriend here." Shawn smirks.

I'm about to say something when she says, "Good, he deserves it."

As she walks away, my mouth is left hanging wide open.

"Duuude," Shawn laughs, "she hates you."

I run a hand through my hair before looking back again, only to see her talking to Matt.

"Oh fuck no," I say angrily, getting up and storming over to them.

"So... what's going on here?" I ask, repeating her words.

"Oh, I was just professing my undying love for her, nothing much," Matt answers smartly.

"You're funny." I roll my eyes.