Chapter 20

Thank you so much for 13k 😭👏

.

.

.

Song for this chapter : Something Great - One Direction

Well, that's it; that's the end of my Magcon adventure. They said I couldn't even stay for the Sunday event, so I'm in the airport back in Chino waiting to be picked up by my mom. When I finally see her, she's just standing there shaking her head. I sigh and walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her; she doesn't hug me back. We walk back to the car together and get in silently. Neither of us talk the whole ride. When our house comes into view, I reach for the door handle, but it's locked.

"Failure," my mother says.

I look at her with watery eyes before trying to open the car door once again. This time, it opens. I run into the house and straight to my room. I stop at the door and lean my head on it. My own mother thinks I'm a failure. I sigh before opening the door. I stumble back and scream at the sight in front of me. My father sits on my bed, hands folded in his lap.

"Miss me?" He smiles.

"Wha...What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing... I just brought a little welcome home present." He smirks.

Slowly, he stands up and stalks over to the closet. When he opens it, a tied up Matt falls to the ground, a cloth in his mouth.

"Matt!" I scream and rush to his side.

I hastily remove the cloth from his mouth so he can speak.

"I'm fine, you need to leave," he says, starting to tear up.

"No, I'm not leaving you," I tell Matt.

"What did you do to him?" I ask my disgusting father.

"Nothing... yet," he says, loading his pistol.

"What do you want?" I begin to cry at the sight of the gun.

"I want you to come with me," he says.

"What? No!" I say and try to untie Matt.

"Either you come with me or the boy dies," he says while pointing his gun at Matt.

"Why do you want me?" I cry, frustrated with the rope tied around Matt's hands.

"I miss my daughter." He smiles.

"All you ever did was beat the shit out of Cameron and I. You don't miss me, you miss torturing me." I stand up.

"So what's it going to be?" he asks, ignoring my whole statement.

"Neither. You're going to leave," I tell him boldly.

"Kat..." Matt warns me.

"No! I'm sick of being the helpless little girl who can't defend herself!" I scream.

"Kat just calm down..." Matt tries again, sitting up.

"And I'm sick of having a fricken psycho as a father!" I yell again.

"Watch it," my dad warns.

"No! You don't get to tell me what to do anymore!" I shout.

"Don't make me pull this trigger," he says dangerously low.

I take a deep breath before saying, "You may be my father, but you will never be my dad."

Soulmate (Cameron Dallas/ Nash Grier/ Matthew Espinosa/ Hayes Grier)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara