Chapter 59

VERY IMPORTANT : I made a book called "Soulmate Characters" listing all the characters of this book including pictures, just in case you're curious. If you check it out, tell me if I forgot anyone. Thank you for 262k❤️ Enjoy Nash's POV

.
.
.

Nash's POV

San Francisco. I can see her face light up when we arrive; it's cute, really. Even though we're still in the hotel, she looks around in awe as if she's at the heart of the city. I can't help but smile.

"Be careful Nash, your humanity is showing," Shawn remarks.

I forgot that little shit-head knows.

"Shut up," I bite back.

He laughs and walks away, shaking his little smart-ass head.

My fists clench at my side when I see Matt approach her. He practically forces her into a hug and then he says something that makes her laugh. Why the hell is she laughing at him? His jokes are shit, along with his personality. My blood boils.

I see the way he looks at her with such lust. He wants her so badly, but he'll never get her. Just as I'm about to smirk at my own remark, Matt whispers something in her ear that makes her blush.

What the fu-

"Nash, you're glaring," Hayes tells me, interrupting my thoughts.

"He deserves to be glared at," I reply.

"He's not doing anything."

"He's doing everything. He's making her laugh and whispering things in her ear. I'm the one that gets to do that, not him."

Hayes rolls his eyes.

"So no one else is allowed to make her laugh?" he asks me.

"No one with a penis," I mumble and start towards them.

"Hey Matt," I say, putting my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

"Nash." He nods towards me.

Kat looks at me, nervousness etched on her face.

"So what are we talking about?" I ask, my gaze focused on Matt.

"Nothing really," Kat answers.

"I'll see you around Kat." Matt smiles at her before walking off.

"Hey," she says innocently.

"What did he say to you?" I ask her.

"Nothing, we were just talking," she tells me.

"Yeah I could see that. I could hear you laughing from across the room," I say.

"He's funny," she says in defense.

"I could also see him whispering in your ear," I tell her.

She blushes.

"Why are you blushing? What did he say?" My temper rises.

She suppresses a laugh which only causes my anger to grow.

"What's so funny? Mr. Hilarious isn't standing behind me, is he?" I roll my eyes.

"Nash are you... jealous?" she asks me, a smile plastered on her face.

I love that smile.

"Jealous? Of him? Not a chance," I say, tearing my eyes away from her gaze.

She starts to giggle and my curiosity is peaked.

"Tell me what he whispered to you. Tell me what made you blush," I practically beg.