Chapter 3

Song for this chapter : One of Those Nights - Shawn Mendes

My eyes shoot open, sunlight blurring my vision. I squint my eyes in annoyance and finally rub them completely open. I notice I'm the only one awake, which is strange since it's only 8:00 in the morning. It feels like 5:00. I feel around for my glasses and finally find them on the nightstand. Putting them on, I see that I'm not alone in bed. Hayes is sleeping next to me, snoring lightly. Confusion washes over me when I remember that I slept on the floor last night. I slowly get out of bed and see Nash peacefully sleeping on my make shift bed on the floor. Did he move me? I'm still annoyed with him for yesterday's incident, so if he thinks this fixes things, it doesn't.

Since I'm already up, I decide to hop in the shower. I put in my contacts and step in letting the hot water encase me. I begin to sing softly, just so I won't wake up the boys. I can't go into the shower without singing, it's a crime. Everyone always tells me I have a nice voice, especially Cameron, but I intend to keep it to myself. Even if it is nice, I'd rather not brag about it like most people would. Suddenly, I hear the bathroom door creek open. My eyes widen and I back up until my back is against the wall. In a shaky voice I yell, "Occupied." As if they didn't know that.

"Too bad, I gotta pee," he says.

"Get the hell out Nash!" I yell louder.

"Well good morning to you too, sunshine," he says as I hear water trickling.

Wait.

"Ew! Did you actually... ugh! Get out!" I shout at him.

"Alright, alright geez! Girls and their periods..." he remarks.

Man I hate him! He crawls under my skin and sits there like... like the bug he is! He is so infuriating! How could he have ever even had a girlfriend with a personality like that? I rinse the soap out of my hair and shut the water off. Running my fingers through my tangled locks, I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. When I glance at the mirror, I see writing. 'By the way, you have a nice voice. -N' My eyes widen at his words. I feel the bile rise in my throat at the thought of him hearing me sing. I put on a 'Cameron Dallas' tee and shorts and brush through my hair a couple times before going into the room. Cam, Aaron, and Hayes are still asleep and Nash is on his phone.

"Hey Katya," Nash breaks the silence, "about yesterday-"

"One, it's Kat and two, I don't want your apology," I bark at him.

"I wasn't going to apologize," he says.

"Then I don't want to hear it."

"Whatever," he mumbles, making sure to bump my shoulder when he passes me.

I roll my eyes and sigh in anger. I hear the water running in the bathroom and know that he's taking a shower. Maybe I should prank him... Carefully, I take Cameron's phone from the night stand and unlock it. Then, I go on vine. I slowly open the bathroom door with a handful of mustard; God knows why there would be any here. I bite my lip to keep from laughing as I pull back the shower curtain and yell, "Smack cam!" Nash's face is now covered with mustard and slightly red. He immediately pulls the curtain to cover his waist before I could see anything, not that I wanted to.

"What the hell Katya! You don't just pull back someone's curtain when they're taking a shower!" he yells in anger.

"It's Kat." Is all I say and then run out laughing hysterically.

"Kat?" a sleepy Cameron asks in a groggy voice.

"Yeah Cam?" I answer after uploading the vine on Cameron's profile.