Never Been Kissed

NEVER BEEN KISSED
••••••
"Alright guys, let's get down to business! First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Mr. Schue announced, as Puck walked into the room. "Puck, I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?"

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place." Puck exclaimed with a scoff as he sat down. "All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day."

"Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn commented sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. Lexi snickered quietly at her best friend.

"And now, drumroll, Finn!" Mr. Schue said, as Finn played the drums, giving him a drumroll. "Because I have in my hand our competition for Sectionals next month." At this, everyone sat up, wanting to know who'd they'd be competing with.

"First, the acapella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers." Mr. Schue said.

"Okay, hold up." Santana said, after laughing. "Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." She added, as Kurt sent her an unimpressed glare, while their teacher chose to ignore her interjection.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the continuing education programme. Now they are a Glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs."

"Is that legal?" Rachel asked.

"How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes queried.

"Are you kidding?" Puck asked, scoffing. "Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis."

"Someone definitely learned their morally ethical rights from wrongs." Lexi commented, as she folded her arms.

"Moving on." Mr. Schue continued, ignoring the banter exchange between the students. "Since this seems to get you guys jazzed about Sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So! Split up into two groups, and uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing." He directed, as the girls and boys split into their respected groups.

"Okay! I have mash-up ideas in my emergency..." Rachel began, as Lexi held her hand up.

"No, Berry. Why don't you let someone else lead this time? Like me, Quinn, Santana, or Brittany... or even Mercedes and Tina?" Lexi asked. "We know all the popular songs, while you are stuck in your Broadway fantasy. I bet your only repertoire is Broadway, and Barbara Streisand."

Lexi smirked as Rachel slumped in the seat, as the other girls got to discussing ideas. Just as they were talking, Kurt discreetly attempted to make his way over to them.

"Kurt, gonna say it again. Boys team." Mr. Schue said with a sigh. Lexi sent Kurt a sympathetic smile as he joined the boys.

"Okay, I say we do a whole AC/DC.." Sam suggested to the boys group.

"Yeah." Finn agreed.
------

Lexi sighed as she wandered down the hallway towards Chemistry class

Lexi sighed as she wandered down the hallway towards Chemistry class. The girls and boys had found out that they were to perform songs by opposite genders. And if she was being honest, she was down for that. Lexi had also succeeded on getting the girls on board with her idea, and that satisfied her...well she wasn't completely satisfied.