Britney 2.0

4x2 ~ BRITNEY 2.0 ~

"My name is Brittany S. Pierce, and I finally know how Jesus feels in his house way up at the North Pole, because I am on top of the world. Senior year was awesome, and now I get to relive every minute of it. I'm co-captain of the Cheerios!, vice-Rachel of the glee club, and now I'm planning a Middle East style sham election that will install me as senior class president for life."

"Brittany, who are you talking to?" Blaine asked.

"I thought I was doing a voice-over." Brittany replied, as she continued to stare straight ahead.

"Okay." Blaine nodded, still somewhat confused.

"It was kind of a rough summer. I really miss Santana, but... for now, all I have to say is... It's Brittany, bitch."

{Hold It Against Me - Sung by Brittany S. Pierce}

As the Cheerios finished their routine, Lexi smiled, as she posed on the top of the formation. However, she could see Brittany smiling too, and then to their dismay, Coach Sylvester, who didn't look impressed at all.

"Well, that was just garbage." She exclaimed, as Lexi and Brittany exchanged glances. "Garbage wrapped in skin. Brittany, my office...Now! You as well Lexi!"

Lexi shook her head with a sigh. "Coming down." She said, as the other girls caught her, as she hit the floor, helping her onto her feet. She walked over to Brittany before glancing at the other girls. "Hit the showers, guys." She directed, as the remaining Cheerios headed off to the showers. Lexi ignored the looks that Kitty, and Bree were sending her, before she turned back to Brittany.

"Let's go, Britt." She said, as her and Brittany made their way towards Coach Sylvester's office. Lexi knocked on her door, before they walked inside.

"Have a seat." Coach Sylvester said, removing her glasses while the girls sat down in front of her desk. Lexi assumed she did something wrong, but when Sue looked at Brittany, she knew that she was in the clear. Brittany on the other hand...wasn't.

"I hold in my hand the most recent algebra test of one Becky Jackson. Our plucky little Ewok waddled her way to a respectable C-plus. Now, your performance, very same exam, unearthed the hitherto undiscovered grade.... F-minus. You answered every question with see other side, where you composed an elaborate crayon-scape entitled Happyville: the town where math was never invented."

"Britt..." Lexi said, as she raised her eyebrow at the girl. Sure, Brittany may not always be the brightest. Lexi always knew that she had to ease her verbal dialogue, and dumb down her intelligence whenever they were together. She didn't have a problem with that, but seeing what Brittany did on the exam, that was different.

"Yeah, that's me, and that's Santana, and that's Kurt and Rachel in Heaven. That is Quinn, Lex, and Sam over there. And look, that's you, Coach." Brittany explained, stil oblivious to why she was called into the office.

"Brittany, you're a terrible role model for the Cheerios! As much as you're not their captain, they look up to you, not just Lexi for some unprecedented reason. Last year, I was lost in a haze of pregnancy hormones, and I allowed your record breaking GPA to slide. The Cheerios grade point average has dropped three full points. Some of my girls no longer see academic achievement as a worthy goal, and yesterday, I caught one of them trying to marry a squirrel. Except for Lexi. She's definitely going to be Valedictorian by May at graduation. I don't need stupid manifestions or predictions to know that." Sue ranted.