The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

THE SUE SYLVESTER SHUFFLE
•••••

The Cheerios were currently finishing an over the top-in Lexi's opinion, performance to Katy Perry's California Girls

The Cheerios were currently finishing an over the top-in Lexi's opinion, performance to Katy Perry's California Girls. A con was that they had to wear very itchy blue wigs.

"I'm bored." Coach Sylvester spoke into her megaphone. "Ladies, I am at a loss. Brittany, please remind me of how I single-handedly put cheerleading on the map."

"In 1970, you directed a made- for TV moving about th eDallas Cowboy Cheerleaders called 'The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.'" Brittany answered, as the coach nodded at her answer.

"That is correct, and in the meantime, what's changed?" Coach Sylvester asked.

"Personal grooming habits?" Quinn suggested.

"Loss of inspiration and motivation?" Lexi shrugged.

"What's changed is I have completely lost interest, and ladies, I blame you." She sent them all a unimpressed look, before turning to Becky, motioning for the young girl to pass out the chicken cutlets.

"You will enhance your bust with an additional pair of chicken cutlets in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine I have ever witnessed." Their coach explained.

"But, Coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine the Cheerios have ever done." Quinn tried to argue.

"She's right, Coach." Lexi nodded. "We're shoo-ins at Regionals next week, and we're the favorite to win at Nationals."

"Yet, I am still bored!" Coach Sylvester yelled into her megaphone. "Even things I used to think were hilarious. Case in point: Sandbags slap yourself with a chicken cutlet." She called at Santana, before turning to Lexi. "Mila Kunis wannabe, you too."

"Do I really look like her?" Lexi whispered to Quinn.

"Kind of." Quinn nodded, watching as Lexi and Santana slapped the chicken against their cheeks.

"Now slap Brittany." Santana slapped Brittany. "See? Not even a chuckle."

"See, the problem is you continuously try to create big spectacles for every routine." Lexi spoke up, holding her chicken cutlet. "Even if we try our hardest, it isn't worthy or given the go-ahead, unless you find a way to make it interesting for yourself. You are merely trying to top yourself."

"You have a point, Mila Kunis wannabe. But just to be sure, slap Quinn and Santana with a chicken cutlet."
------
The group gasped as Artie rolled into the classroom. He was covered in red slushie from head to toe. And when Lexi stressed that he was covered, she REALLY meant it.

"Artie!" Tina gasped.

"It was awful." Artie trembled, shivering.

"That's it. Screw rehearsal." Finn demanded, angrily getting up. "This ends now."