Furt

A/N: one of my favourites!
•••••
FURT
••••••

Another week of school at William McKinley was upon the students

Another week of school at William McKinley was upon the students. Meanwhile, Santana and Lexi, walked down the hallway, their arms linked, as they giggled and chatted about their love life, Cheerios, and Glee. However, they stopped when they heard Rachel's voice in the choir room. They decided to check it out.

"What's going on? Lexi asked, as her and Santana entered the room.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell us that we're having a girl's meeting?" Santana added, just as confused, and a little offended.

"This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends." Rachel clarified, as she gestured to Quinn, Tina and Brittany who also sat in the room. All of them had boyfriends, and that caused Lexi to feel hurt, and upset.

"Okay, I'm dating Puckerman." Santana crossed her arms.

"You're getting naked with Puckerman." Quinn corrected.

"And besides, aren't you and Lexi an item?" Brittany asked bluntly. She may be innocent, but she could be blunt and shady.

"Sort of, sort of not." Santana lied, as she linked her pinky with Lexi's.

"Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky, he's on probation." Tina continued on with the meeting. "If he gets in a fight with him, he'll be sent back to juvie."

"Let me guess this straight." Lexi laughed, hurt evident in her tone. She walked to the middle of the room. "You girls are trying to come up with solutions that incorporate your boyfriends rescuing you? Why? Answer me that simple question. Why? When you could easily come up with your own solutions...What feminists you are." She glared at Rachel. "You see those Disney princesses? They always need their prince to come rescue them. Don't be princesses, be warriors, and put your intelligence to good use."

With that, Lexi, and Santana walked toward their door, but not before they turned to face Rachel who pointed for them to leave.

Lexi shook her head, and launched herself at Rachel, but Santana shook her head, and wrapped her arms around Lexi's waist, preventing her from harming the 'so-called diva.'

"You're so on my list, dwarf!" Santana spat at Rachel.

"Come on Lex...Berry, and her bullcrap isn't worth our precious time anyways." Santana said, as her and Lexi marched out of the room, and off to the courtyard to hangout.
------