The Hurt Locker Pt. 1

6x04 ~ THE HURT LOCKER PT. I ~

Lexi currently sat on her couch in her living room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lexi currently sat on her couch in her living room. She had found out that she was pregnant a few days before, and she'd done her absolute best to teach biology, and coach the Cheerios. She was racking her brain for ideas on how to tell Sam, and currently, she had zero ideas.

Lexi had also been avoiding Sam whenever it was possible. She didn't tell anyone she was pregnant, well, except for Kitty, who'd been living with her, since after homecoming. She was moving into her own place though.

"Do you think it's appropriate for me to break the news to Sam via text?" Lexi asked, as Kitty walked into the room carrying boxes. "So that I can avoid looking him in the eye while I say "Hey, remember how careful we were every time we hooked up? Well, not careful enough, Daddy!" She joked, before she sighed, and picked up a book from one of Kitty's moving boxes. "Since when were you interested in science?" She asked, gesturing to Kitty's biology textbooks.

"Since, I like to study." Kitty answered. "Plus, I'm joining your biology class in the New Year until graduation."

"Ooh, I love the sound of that." Lexi commented, as both girls laughed.

"Yeah, but hey, you're a reasonably decent person, and Sam is a reasonably decent person. He deserves a face to face." Kitty pointed out, before she looked at some of the stuff she'd picked from Lexi's house. "Is it poor form for me to steal some of your rolls of toilet paper? Since I was the one who bought it for us the past two months?"

"I mean, I've already stolen some of your protein bars." Lexi shrugged, as she bit into one. She picked up her phone, and logged into her social media. "Eww, Artie posted a cityscape photo with himself and a girl on Instagram. Yikes."

"Yikes, what?" Kitty frowned.

"Nothing." Lexi shook her head.

"Come on, we're broken up. Let me see it so I can make some sarcastic or mockingly wicked comment later." Kitty urged, as Lexi held up her phone.

"He used the hashtag freedom..." Lexi muttered.

"Ew." Kitty made a face, before turning to look at the time. "We gotta get going to school."

"Please, if I decide to lay on the floor, just leave me, or drag me around." Lexi joked, as Kitty chuckled.

"That's not going to happen, I'll ensure it doesn't, and that Sam gets his proper face to face."

"I love you and I hate you." Lexi sighed. "It varies everyday."

"The feeling is mutual." Kitty nodded.
--------
As Kitty and Lexi drove together on their way to school, they were in full discussion about Lexi's pregnancy, and Artie's Instagram picture, which Kitty persisted in talking about.

"I want it noted, and I want you to note that I'd never send a message through any social media platform ever, because I am mature."

"Very mature." Lexi agreed, as she looked at Kitty, before turning her eyes back to the road.