The Untitled Rachel Berry Project

5x20 ~ THE UNTITLED RACHEL BERRY PROJECT ~

Lexi stood in Rachel and Kurt's kitchen preparing hotdogs, more specifically for Sam, since he'd held off eating anything for a modelling job audition

Lexi stood in Rachel and Kurt's kitchen preparing hotdogs, more specifically for Sam, since he'd held off eating anything for a modelling job audition. He was taking it quite seriously, and wanted to be in presentable shape for his audition.

Lexi smiled, walking over to Sam, with the hot dog on a plate. She looked up at him, offering him the hotdog, frowning when he shook his head, refusing to eat it. She sighed, and placed the plate on the table.

"Oh, no thank you, babe. Huge audition this week for treasure trailz. They're kind of, like, on the forefront of the manscaping movement. I mean, they're going all out; billboards, prints, bus ads." He listed the ideas, sitting down on the couch, Lexi following his lead. "My dream of being almost naked on a public bus is this close to coming true." He said to her.

Lexi nodded, breaking out into a small smile. "Well, you know, I'm gonna be spray-painting "mine" over all those ads. Because if I'm gonna be walking or taking the subway to NYU, I'm gonna need those models you're working with to know that you have a girl, and she sometimes fights..."

"Dirty." They both chorused in unison, laughing. Sam smiled, capturing her lips in his, in a passionate, but loving kiss.

Rachel walked over to the coffee table, and placed a bowl of popcorn down on it. "See? This is exactly what my show needs to be about. Old friends struggling to make it in the world."

Here was Rachel's idea. She wanted to base a show about her life. So, she'd contacted her manager, and a lady was about to come over, any minute now, and talk to her about her ideas regarding the show. Lexi thought it was absolutely insane, but Rachel on the other hand wanted a show, and when she wanted something, she did everything in her power to ensure she got it.

"Is it normal for a network to send a writer to hang out with the start to figure out the show?" Artie asked.

"Only when their star's incredibly interesting. Mary Halloran is a genius. She sold her first script when she was 14 years old."

"Yeah." Kurt nodded, as he carried some food towards his friends, once again having a potluck together. "I just don't like the idea of someone crashing Monday night dinner."

"No, but the point is for her to see my life and understand my essence, and you guys are so much about besides my work, my talent and my ambition, so..." Before Rachel could continue, there was a knock on the door. "Oh, here she is. Okay, you guys, be really nice, cause I don't want her to feel alienated."

Rachel went to slide open the door, as the group gathered around her. Only it wasn't the writer, but the one and only Brittany S. Pierce. Seeing her, Lexi squealed, rushing to pull her in for a hug, before the rest of their friends.

"Britt!"

"What's up, bitches?" Brittany smiled, wrapping her arms around Lexi, reciprocating the hug.