Lexi Evans

I was inclined to create a little info page on Lexi, since I've seen some similar pages created, online and in Wattpad stories. I jut believe it would give more insight (even if it's cheesy), so here you go:
•••••
Lexi Evans

 I jut believe it would give more insight (even if it's cheesy), so here you go:•••••Lexi Evans

Glee
••Main Cast••

Seasons 1-6 (s1 is in decision of being written)

(May 19, 2009-March 20, 2015)

First appearance: s1x1: Pilot

Last appearance: s6x13: dreams come true (I didn't include the wedding just for the sake of Glee's episode timeline)

Created by: Kieran Romero
Portrayed by: Ana de Armas
•••••
In-universe information

Full name: Lexi Caterina Torres Evans
(Goes by: Lexi Evans)

Age: 26 (as of 2021)

Born: May 24th, 1995: Chernivtsi, Ukraine

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Nationality: Columbian-Ukrainian (speaks fluently in English, but also both other languages)

Height: 5'2"

Resides: New York City and occasionally Lima, Ohio
•••••
Aliases:
Lex (by Sam, Santana and a fair majority of the rest of the New Directions)

•Mila Kunis (by Sue and Becky)
••••••
Personality: known to be bitchy and rude, especially in S2 and S3 towards Rachel, but never as much as Quinn and Santana. Under the mean exterior, was some insecurity, but Lexi is also strong, kind, caring, loyal, loving, devoted, hardworking, understanding, empathetic, perceptive, ambitious, intelligent and witty, determined, badass, confident, semi-sensitive and emotional, humorous, talented and headstrong.
•••••
Occupation: (neurosurgeon) 2017-present

• Chemistry and biology teacher (former: 2014-15 at McKinley High School
••••
Education:

McKinley High School (valedictorian of graduating class 2013):

NYU Neurosurgery (2013-14 and 2015-17) graduated top of the class

Surgical Residency at NYU (2017-present) graduates in early 2024
•••••
Spouse: Sam Evans (m. 2016)
•••••
Other relationships:

• Easton Harwood (ex-boyfriend)

• Santana Lopez (fake girlfriend: Lexi only agreed to this because she felt pressured and also lonely, even though it was a wrongful action. Santana used her to make Brittany envious).
•••••
Children: (w/ Sam Evans)

Aris Lincoln Evans (b. March 10, 2015) 6 as of 2021: Zodiac: Pisces:

Godparents: Santana and Brittany

Aris inherited a fair majority of Sam's personality, he was diagnosed with dyslexia at a young age, although, he didn't let that affect him. He is emotionally intelligent, and charming like his dad, even growing up to pursue a music career, and teaching show choir. All of this, his personality and who he was as a person explained why he constantly wanted to be near his mom. He felt the need to protect her, which goes to show you he has a genuine loving heart and accepting nature, just like Sam. His looks? A fair amount of his looks were Lexi's. He had her brunette hair, and facial features, but got Sam's green eyes.
••
Amelia Raine Evans (b. June 9, 2018) 3 as of 2021: Zodiac: Gemini
Godparents: Kitty and Quinn

Ever since she was able to talk and walk, Amelia was known to be a force of nature, just like her mom. She became the team cheerleader captain, played many instruments, got impressive grades, and even went on to graduate top of her high school graduating class in 2035 with a high GPA and IQ. She went on to university, earning B.A.'s in linguistics and criminology, while earning a PhD in psychology, and eventually went into the FBI task force. She was born looking exactly like Lexie, except for her blonde wavy hair, which she chose to dye brunette while in high school.

Avary Elise Evans (b. Feb 7, 2021) 7 months as of Sept 2021:
Zodiac: Aquarius: Godparents: Kurt and Blaine

The youngest of all three children, but definitely the most spunky and outgoing, while containing a somewhat calm exterior. She is always the life of the party like Lexi, and has the ability to make people laugh like Sam. A loyal friend, daughter and sister to her older brother and sister. She went on to pursue a career in the medical field, just like her mom. Instead of neurosurgery, she became head of the cardiovascular department, while her mom was head of neurosurgery. She shared a mix of Sam and Lexi's personality traits, along with their looks, so no one could ever really tell who she actually looked like.
•••••
Family:
Sara Torres (Mom: 1980-2013)
Arson Ramirez (Father) - not present
Andrea Torres (grandmother) - not present
Dwight Evans (Father-in-law)
Mary Evans (Mother-in-law)
Stevie Evans (Brother-in-law)
Stacey Evans (Sister-in-law)
•••
Friends:
Santana Lopez (best friend)
Quinn Fabray (best friend)
Brittany S. Pierce (best friend)
Kurt Hummel (best friend)
Blaine Anderson (best friend)
Kitty Wilde (best friend after everything that unfolded in early/mid S4)
Mercedes Jones
Finn Hudson
Artie Abrams
Mike Chang
Tina Cohen Chang
Marley Rose
Unique Adams
Jake Puckerman
Noah Puckerman
Elliott Gilbert
••••
(Lexi's season breakdown synopsis's)
Season 2
Lexi Torres is a fifteen year old freshman in high school. With three best friends, and her friends made in Glee Club the year before, she navigates another year of high school. Meeting a certain blonde boy named Sam, causes her to begin to fall in love. Love had obstacles (that's cheesy), and after she passes those, she and Sam eventually begin a romantic relationship near the end of Season 2.

The finale of S2 ends with Sam moving away, not without them agreeing to do long distance, and Lexi's father shows up uninvited.

Season 3
Somewhat surprisingly and non surprisingly, Sam and Lexi have been keeping a strong long distance relationship. Not only that, but she struggles with her dad being around, and ignoring her existence.

Season 4
In the beginning of the season, her mom tells her she has been diagnosed with cancer, and has a short amount of time left. This puts a weight on Lexi, as she not only deals with this and her mom's passing in the mid episodes of Season 4, but everything with university and college acceptances. Luckily, she has Sam and her friends by her side.

Season 5
Senior Year continues, but not without some more ups and downs. Lexi graduates top of her high school graduating class. The proud valedictorian with a 4.5 gpa, and moves to New York with Sam, Blaine, and Artie. She begins attending NYU by halfway mark in the season. By the end, Sam breaks up with her... well, he sets her free, but it leaves the two upset, especially Lexi. It was on his best intentions so he could move back to Lima, not wanting to risk Lexi's happiness.

Season 6
After taking a undetermined hiatus from NYU's Neurosurgery program, Lexi moves back to Lima to teach at McKinley. She has briefly dated a man named Easton, but it only lasted a couple months. He was more like a rebound when Sam broke up from her. However, her and Sam encounter each other again, and after several meetups/hangouts, they hook up. Their hook ups continue until Lexi finds the news that she's pregnant.

All ends well, after a few bumps in the road, and by 2016, she's marries Sam.