Love, Love, Love

5x1 ~ LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ~
•••••••
"I don't think we've ever spent two weeks on an assignment, Mr. Shue." Tina spoke up, without missing a beat.

"Hey, the Beatles are so epic that we need two weeks to do them justice." He said.

"Yeah, two weeks won't kill you, Tina." Lexi commented in agreement.

"This week is all about the early years of the Beatles, when all they had was a belief in each other and a belief that together they could do anything." Their teacher continued.

"The school year seems like it's never ending, and now we're wasting two whole weeks on a band from the 1940s?" Kitty asked, rolling her eyes. "Seriously, can anyone still relate to the Beatles?"

"Pretty much the entire world." Blaine answered quickly.

"Yeah, I can definitely still relate." Ryder agreed.

"Why? Were the Beatles dyslexic and cat-fished by transsexuals?" Kitty asked, as Lexi kicked her chair gently.

"And you wonder why everybody hates you." Tina muttered.

"When George Harrison was a kid, he was made fun of 'cause his dad was the bus driver." Marley said.

"John Lennon's dad wasn't even around. He walked out of John's life when he was five." Jake added.

"I don't really know the Beatles; I'm a little on the black side." Unique pointed out.

"And Ringo starr was a sickly little kid, which probably means he was sitting down a lot." Artie added to the list of facts.

"And they decided to form a band. Which changed the world." Mr. Schue said, continuing with the assignment topic. "Now, you guys are really gonna have to challenge yourselves this week. Bring your a-plus games. Perform these classic songs in new and exciting ways. If we can push ourselves to a whole new level, like the Beatles did constantly, we can win back-to-back national championships and form
a New Directions Dynasty."
------------
Lexi had convinced Kitty to hangout with Artie at the Lima carnival. It was her and Sam's idea that the group head to the carnival in the first place. However, she was secretly being a wingwoman, and getting Kitty and Artie, or Wildebrams as she called them together.

"See, I told you, isn't this fun?" Lexi asked, as Kitty rolled her eyes playfully, before laughing.

"You're right. It is." She admitted, while Artie wheeled beside her.

"Hey Kitty Kat." Bree greeted them, as both Kitty and Lexi rolled their eyes.

"Hi." Kitty muttered.

"Hey Mila Kunis wannabe." Bree said, looking at Lexi.

"Hi Failure Flipper." She replied, crossing her arms, and feigned being friendly.

"Where's your boyfriend? Did he dump you?" Bree asked, knowing very well that Sam and Lexi were together. However, she loved to get on the older girl's nerves.

"No, he's right here." Lexi smiled, as Sam approached them, wrapping his arm around her. "And we're still very much in love, so keep your hands off my guy."

"Whatever." Bree rolled her eyes, although everyone could see that Lexi's presence threatened her, and she wouldn't be able to crush her, no matter the countless attempts. "Why is Kitty Kat going out with crippled wheels?" She asked, as Kitty almost launched herself at Bree, only to be held back by Lexi and Sam.

"Firstly, don't you dare call Artie that. That's ableism, and he's actually really great, mind you." Lexi spat, as Artie sent her a grateful smile. "Secondly, Kitty is allowed to spend time with whoever she chooses." She continued. "You aren't the person who gets to judge, or make her decisions...or order her around. That's her job."

"Well, a person who's dating a disbled person shouldn't be co-captain of the Cheerios alongside you, a failure." Bree shot back, as Lexi raised her eyebrow at the younger girl. Sam, Kitty and Artie watched as Lexi stood there looking offended, however, she shook the insult off, and snapped back.

"Let me ask you this then." Lexi crossed her arms again, as she circled Bree. "Why are you so arrogant, rude, egotistical, insensitive, and ungrateful?" When she got no answer, she continued. "You're at the bottom of the pyramid for a few reasons, which we won't dive into, because I know very well you know why. And who was the person that couldn't manage to flip, and was terrified of standing on top of the pyramids? Huh? Oh yeah, it was you. So as captain of the Cheerios, and since Kitty is co-captain, we hereby declare you're on the bottom of the pyramid until next year."

"Agh." Bree exclaimed, annoyed, although she would admit that Lexi had a point. She wasn't caving in that easily. "You better watch your back!"

"Oh, really?" Lexi asked, shaking her head. "Because you should stop spending so much time on yours." She shot back.

"Burnnnn." Sam commented, as Lexi flashed him a smile. She enjoyed using that burn from the well known sitcom whenever she could. Always executing it perfectly.

"The four of you are so on my list of people to destroy at prom." Bree scoffed, as she stormed off in the other direction.

"And I thought that my book of people I hate was bad." Lexi muttered, as Kitty chuckled.

"Thank you for defending me." She smiled.

'No problem." Lexi nodded, as Artie sent her a grateful nod again.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

"I guess." Lexi shrugged. "Now, why don't we head to the bumper cars and totally destroy Blaine?"

"I'm in." Sam smirked, allowing her to jump on his back as the couple took off towards the bumper cars, Kitty and Artie following close behind them.
----------
"Okay, listen up, everybody." Mr. Schue said, as everyone turned their attention to him. "Come on. Blaine has a very special announcement to make."

"That's right." Blaine nodded. "So, as most of you know already, um, Kurt and I are officially back together." He announced, as the group clapped. "I know, but what most of you don't know, and this is top secret, is that I'm going to ask Kurt to marry me." He said, causing the room to grow silent.

Lexi began to clap quietly, a smile gracing her face as she kicked Sam's leg, urging him to do something. Instead, Sam stood up from his chair, attempting to get everyone pumped about the announcement.

"Yeah, guys, come on! Get up! Come on, guys! He's my best friend. Gay marriage... good. It's good, it's good things. They're all happening so fast. Let's go!" He cheered.

"Sam, not now." Blaine shook his head. "Anyway, I want this proposal to be just incredible, so I'm asking for all of your help, but I'm also asking for some of our competitors' help. Like the Warblers and Vocal Adrenaline and the Haverbrook School for the Deaf."

"Vocal Adrenaline? No, ma'am." Unique shook her head in utter disagreement.

"The Warblers are evil incarnate little craps." Ryder added.

"Are you crazy? Are you insane?" Tina exclaimed loudly, as she attempted to walk towards Blaine, only to have Sam stop her. "Good God, have you lost your mind?" She continued.

'Tina, calm down." Sam encouraged, as she sighed. "Tina, everybody, hear him out." He added.

"Look, I want this to be more than just an ordinary proposal. I want this to be a cultural statement." Blaine explained.

"Sure you do." Lexi muttered. She was on board with the marriage proposal, just not the fact that the rival clubs were joining them in the proposal.

"Hey, our generation is at a turning point. People everywhere... except, like, Russia... are beginning to see that it doesn't matter who you are or where you're from or even what God you believe in. They're beginning to see that people really aren't all that different. And honestly, if we can get a bunch of cutthroat show choirs to stand side-by-side and unite in something, then anything is possible."

"Okay, okay, but Blaine is just using the world of rival glee clubs as a metaphor for this incredible time we're in right now." Artie clarified, as Blaine nodded.

"But I still think you're too young." He added, as Blaine shook his head.