Big Brother

A/N: Happy 35th Birthday to the wonderful Dianna Agron. This chapter is dedicated to her - even though there isn't much of her character featured.
•••••
3x15 ~ BIG BROTHER ~
••••••

Lexi was pushing Quinn's wheelchair after they had run into each other outside of school

Lexi was pushing Quinn's wheelchair after they had run into each other outside of school. She hadn't been managing well after hearing that Quinn was in the accident, and that was on top of all the wedding planning. Lexi also had her mom's wedding at the end of the week, so the stress level was beyond normal.

"I feel so terrible." Lexi repeated, as Quinn slightly turned around in her chair to look up at her best friend.

"Don't be, Lex. It's not your fault." Quinn assured her, as Lexi shook her head.

"I feel one of the reasons you got into the crash in the first place was because I was urgently texting you." Lexi exclaimed, internally cursing. "I feel somewhat responsible, Quinn."

"Enough of that. I won't have any of this 'it was partly my fault'. I wasn't smart either. Like who texts while driving? Me. I made a mistake, and I've learned from it." Quinn replied firmly. "And besides, you have a lot on your plate to worry about this week. What I'm saying is, don't go pitying or blaming yourself."

"Okay..." Lexi let out a shaky breath, trying to collect herself. "If I can't blame myself, at least let me help you out."

"You don't have to help me out the whole day. Having you simply mention you're worried is all I need." Quinn smiled softly, as the two girls approached Finn and Rachel at their lockers.

"It's not that, it's Quinn." They overheard Rachel say. "I can't stop thinking about her."

"She's right behind you." Finn replied, as Rachel turned around.

"Hi Quinn! We've missed you so much." Rachel began her sympathy talk, but Quinn cut her off.

"No, don't." Quinn shook her head. "I could have easily become one of those creepy memorial pages in the yearbook, but by the grace of God, I'm here." She said.

"I'm grateful she's here too." Lexi agreed. "She won't let me blame myself either." She added, before walking off towards the choir room.

"Believe it or not this is one of the happiest days of my life."

"Come on, Artie, I'll race you to the choir room." Quinn smiled, as her and Artie raced off to the choir room together, leaving Finn and Rachel back to their conversation.

" Quinn smiled, as her and Artie raced off to the choir room together, leaving Finn and Rachel back to their conversation