Extraordinary Merry Christmas

EXTRAORDINARY MERRY CHRISTMAS
••••••

Lexi sat wrapping gifts with Quinn while they listened to Mercedes began to sing Mariah Carey's iconic song,  All I Want for Christmas is You

Lexi sat wrapping gifts with Quinn while they listened to Mercedes began to sing Mariah Carey's iconic song, All I Want for Christmas is You. The whole choir room radiated with holiday cheer and happiness, as the New Directions sang, decorated, and enjoyed each other's company.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas Is You

Lexi smiled, as she stood up, and grabbed some tinsel, wrapping it around Sam's neck teasingly, as he smiled back down at her. She chuckled, leaning up, and pressing a quick kiss on his cheek, before she moved back to wrapping gifts.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
Don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas
Is you...Baby Oh... All I want for Christmas
Is you, Oh... Baby All I want for Christmas ?
Is you

All I want for Christmas Is you.
-------
"We might have spent our entire decorating budget for the whole year, but with something that looks as absolutely fabulous as this, I have to say, bav-ho-ho-ho." Rachel said, admiring the decorated tree.

"Hey everybody, listen up." Finn announced, as him and Rory walked into the room. "My man, Rory Flanagan here, wants to say a few." He gave Rory the floor, as the rest of the group, including Finn took their seats.

"Thanks, Finn." Rory nodded gratefully. "So guys, my mummy was going to come visit for the holidays, but plane tickets are expensive, so it's my first Christmas without any family. I'd like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them...And to the King."

"Jesus?" Kurt asked with a frown, as Blaine shook his head at his boyfriend.

{Blue Christmas - Sung by Rory Flanagan}

Lexi leaned into Sam's comforting embrace, while they watched Rory perform. She understood his situation. Having family miles away was difficult - not that she'd experienced it. Although, she certainly thought it could be a blue Christmas for her, judging by her mom's situation...she probably wouldn't even be around, because of Arson.

Once Rory had finished his performance, everyone clapped, while Sam sent Rory two thumbs up. Lexi also knew that Sam was four hours away from his family, it was a little closer, but still, Christmas with no family - the thought saddened her.