The Hurt Locker Pt. 2

6x05 ~ THE HURT LOCKER PT. II ~

Sam and Lexi had made a decision together, to keep the baby, and honestly, although they were apprehensively nervous, they were also overjoyed and happy about a new addition

Sam and Lexi had made a decision together, to keep the baby, and honestly, although they were apprehensively nervous, they were also overjoyed and happy about a new addition. This whole pregnancy was a rollercoaster of emotions. One thing for sure, they knew that the baby would be welcomed in open arms of acceptance and validation. That made them feel a little more at ease.

Lexi sat at her dining room table, as she held a cup of tea in her hands, while she stared blankly into space. Ever since her and Sam had decided to keep the baby, there was so much to do, and so much to think about. All of it being overwhelming.

Kitty smiled, as she walked down the stairs, and entered the kitchen. She was still living with Lexi, and wasn't moving out until Christmas. "I had a dreamt about Artie again last night...and this time I was the geeky middle schooler, while he was a hot football player. And his hot new girlfriend? She was the school's beloved mascot."

Lexi snapped out of her thoughts. "Sam and I are keeping the baby." She blurted out, as Kitty turned to look at her, while she poured herself coffee.

"What?" She asked, a smile growing on her face. "Oh my god! Oh! A-are you, are we happy?" She asked, as Lexi shrugged.

"We are.. bewildered." Lexi answered.

"Yeah." Kitty nodded, as she sat down across from her. "I mean, how is this going to work? Is Sam going to move in? Does Santana know?"

"No."

"Quinn or Brittany?"

"No...no, no, no." Lexi shook her head. "No one really knows."

"Have you gone for the ultrasound yet?"

"I go this afternoon after school is over." Lexi answered. "But enough about me...you seem persistent on talking about Artie and his new girlfriend."

"He says they're just good friends, but he's definitely lying." Kitty sighed. "He just left me, and moved to New York for college, and now has a girlfriend, all while acting like I never existed." She rambled. "I actually might just hate him." She added, taking a sip of her coffee.

"You know what my kindergarten teacher said?" Lexi asked, as Kitty raised her eyebrow. "He said, and I quote "hate's a strong word. It's like giving someone a drink and expecting them to die."

"That's dark, Torres."

"Taught by the best." Lexi winked, before feeling nauseous again, and rushing towards the bathroom.