Heart

3x13 ~ Heart ~
••••••
"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" Mr. Schue announced, as he walked into the choir room. Lexi sat on Sam's lap. She smiled at him, chuckling when he pressed a quick kiss to her lips, before letting him pull her closer to him. "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs." He explained. "Now, Regionals are next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Kurt mumbled, opposed to doing yet another bake sale.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these "world's greatest love songs" to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom..." Mr. Schue continued, only to be interrupted.

"No!" Mostly everyone, excluding Rachel exclaimed, knowing far too well what happened the previous year when they had gone classroom to classroom, singing Christmas songs.

"Yes!" She screamed, not opposed to the idea.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina pointed out.

"And shoes." Mike nodded.

"Not risking my public humiliation again." Lexi shook her head.

Before Mr. Schue could respond, he saw Sugar raise her hand. "Yes, Sugar?"

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all." She said, standing up. "Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So, here you go." She smiled, handing their teacher an envelope containing cash.

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that." Mr. Schue hesitated.

"Take it!" Kurt urged through gritted teeth, as Lexi chuckled.

"Okay." Mr. Schue nodded, accepting the cash. "Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!"

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." Sugar sighed in satisfaction. "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket." She said, as Artie wheeled himself to the wastebasket.

"So sweet." Lexi laughed, as Sam fed her some of the chocolate.

"I found mine ten minutes ago." Puck said, his mouth full of chocolate.

"V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And... drumroll, Rachel..." Sugar pointed at Rachel, who sat with Finn at the drums. She laughed, as Finn helped her do the drumroll. "... you're all invited!" Sugar cheered, as everyone smiled. "But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world.

"Um, but you're single." Mercedes frowned.

"Not for long." Sugar smirked at the group, before placing her sunglasses back on.
---------
"Wait, which one are you gonna take to Sugar's V-Day party?" Artie asked, as him, Puck, Mike, Tina, Lexi, Kurt and Rory sat together at lunch.