Choke

3x18 ~ CHOKE ~

Lexi stood beside Santana, while Quinn wheeled herself around the store

Lexi stood beside Santana, while Quinn wheeled herself around the store. The girls were out together shopping for prom dresses. Brittany meanwhile was with them, but Lexi swore she probably disappeared into another store. No doubt, getting lost.

"What do you think of this one?" Lexi asked, holding up a deep burgundy off the shoulder dress.

"That's beautiful, Lex." Santana smiled, as she passed Quinn a purple dress.

"You'll look ravishing, go try it on." Quinn encouraged, as Lexi nodded, before she walked towards the changerooms.

Lexi, stood in the changeroom, hanging up her selected dresses to try on, when her phone rang. This held her phone up, expecting it to be to Sam, one of her friends or her mom. She frowned when it was an unknown number. She hesitated, but answered.

"Hi, this is Lexi Torres, you have the wrong number." She said into the phone, and she froze when she heard Arson's voice on the other line.

"Lexi, we speak again." Arson snickered, as Lexi began to feel lightheaded. "I finally got your number."

"And how did you get my number?" Lexi asked through gritted teeth.

"That doesn't matter...point is that I can bug you now, unless you want me to come hunt you down, and slap endlessly again."

"That's considered stalking, and violating my privacy. It's a form of emotional abuse. What you did when you existed in our life, was considered domestic violence, hence it was physical. You hurt me, and you were manipulating my mom." Lexi replied. "Thank god she got rid of you."

"Is she free again? Because I'd totally love to make her mine." Arson said, ignoring Lexi's points in the previous response.

"Doesn't matter. She has struggled enough in the past few months. She doesn't need you, you son of bitch." Lexi snapped.

"You know, I'm going to find a way to come back into your life, and steal your mom away...I can't even begin to believe that you exist. You're stupid, and a failure. A disappointment..." Arson continued to list off hurtful words. Lexi couldn't take it anymore.

"Shut up! You are not coming back into our life, I'm going to ensure you don't. And you know what? Don't you dare, ever call me or come near me and my mom again." She added in a low tone, before hanging the phone up. She sighed, and blocked Arson, so he couldn't get a hold of her.

"Okay...okay...deep breaths, Lex." She said, calming herself, as she proceeded to try her dresses on. She finally decided on the burgundy dress, and changed back into clothes. She walked out of the changeroom, and found Santana, Quinn, and Brittany near the front of the store.

"Hey, you okay?" Quinn asked with a concerned expression.

"Yeah..." Lexi nodded, although her tone wasn't convincing. "Yeah, just uh...just fine." She lied.