A Very Glee Christmas

A VERY GLEE CHRISTMAS
•••••

A VERY GLEE CHRISTMAS•••••

"Hey guys." Mr. Schue greeted as he walked into the choir room. He saw the New Directions were decorating the tree, singing some Christmas carols, and enjoying each other's company. "What's this?"

"We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue." Finn answered. "And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road. It must have fell off some guy's car."

"And the ornaments?" Their teacher asked.

"The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother. When they carted him off, they left the house wide open." Santana explained. "I think she was a holiday hoarder."

"You could say that again." Lexi chuckled, as Santana lifted her up so she could place the ornaments near the top of the tree. The two girls had gone to Santana's house the previous day to retrieve the boxes of ornaments. They were more than fine not to mention the dogs that chased them down the street afterwards.

"And the presents?"

"I lifted them from a display at the mall." Puck shrugged. "But don't worry they're empty."

"What he doesn't realize is that he shoplifted." Lexi clarified. "It was an unethical action."

"Guys, I appreciate the effort, but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like." Mr. Schue said, as the group turned to frown at him.

"For us it is." Mercedes argued. "This tree is like a mascot for Glee Club. We won Sectionals two years in a row and according to everyone at the school, we still suck."

"Yeah...and it's my first Christmas with a possible dad...so it has been a lot of adjustment." Lexi agreed. "Plus, we still manage to receive slushies every morning. It's such a pleasant wake up call."

"I'm pretty sure they just added food coloring to real slush from the parking lot." Tina agreed, referring to her and Lexi getting slushied in the parking lot earlier that day.

"No. I am not gonna let you guys throw yourself a pity party." Mr. Shue shook his head. "Look, I'm the first one to say that things haven't turned out exactly how I would have liked them to this year. But Christmas is all about being grateful for things that did."

"I thought that was Thanksgiving." Finn frowned, confused.

"And this year, Glee Club is gonna lend a hand to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Children and Youth Program right here in Lima." Mr. Schue continued.

"Oh, my mom and I deliver food to them every Christmas." Lexi commented. Being Ukranian, and Columbian, Lexi and her mom made a whole slew of food every year-it was tradition from where they were from.

"Wait. Classrooms in this school with students in them?' Tina asked the obvious question that was lingering in the room.

"Well if there are no students in them, there will be no one to put money in the collection box while we sing." Mr. Schue replied.

"We're gonna be killed." Quinn commented quietly.

"You do realize we're risking our dignity by doing something that could lead to public humiliation, right?" Lexi asked.

"And How I Met Your Mother  is still on air." Santana snickered, as they giggled.

"Hey... I love that show." Lexi defended her love for the show.

"No guys, it's Christmas, a time for miracles." Finn spoke up. "We gotta try this."

"Finn's right." Mr. Schue nodded. "So let's start rehearsing. This year, Glee Club's going full Santa."
------