New Directions

5x13 ~ NEW DIRECTIONS ~
••••••
Graduation week was upon the seniors, and Lexi was in disbelief that it had arrived so quickly. She was also stoked about graduating, and moving to New York with her friends, and her boyfriend. There was also a sense of sadness lingering in the air, although being with everyone had lightened her mood.

Right now, Lexi, and a few of the other members were in the choir room, cleaning it, and packing up the trophies - Mr. Schue's orders. Lexi had to bite her lip to prevent her from breaking down as her and Sam packed away a trophy together.

"What are you guys doing?" Tina asked, entering the room. She seemed quite confused as to why the room was being packed up so soon.

"Well, Mr. Schue wanted us to pack away the trophies before Sue came in and had the Cheerios do it." Lexi answered. "It was the reasonable thing to do, knowing that the Cheerios would only create fiascos and chaos."

At that, Tina began to get emotional. Seeing this, Rachel immediately stopped what she was doing, and wandered over to her friend, pulling her into a hug. "No, don't get upset." She said quality.

"I'm upset." Tina replied, despite the attempted consolation from Rachel.

Blaine decided to share his news in hopes of lifting the low mood. "Gusy, you might want to sit down for this. I have some huge news."

"You guys got married, and adopted Russian twin babies. Yes!" Sam cheered, while holding a trophy in his hands, which earned him some confused expressions from the group.

"Blaine got into NYADA!" Kurt said, excitedly. He was over the moon about his fiance attending the same school as him.

"I got into NYADA!" Blaine repeated, as the group congratulated him. He chuckled, when Lexi pulled him into a hug.

"Wow! Oh, my god!" Tina exclaimed happily. "You guys, do you know what this means? All of us...We're all going to New York together!"

Sam was overly excited, a little too much, that he spun around, unintentionally hitting Tina in the head with his trophy he was holding in his hands. Lexi gasped as Tina fell to floor, as her friends stood there, trying to grasp what had unfolded in those short seconds.

After a few moments, the group kneeled down next to Tina who was unconscious. "How hard did you knock her out?" Lexi asked, Sam who shrugged.

"Not too hard, and I didn't mean to." He replied, as she sighed.

"Well, she's unconscious." Lexi pointed out.

After some time had passed, she woke up with a smile on her face, which puzzled Lexi. How could someone smile after being knocked out?

"Tina, i'm so sorry." Sam was quick to apologize. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm great. You guys, New York, it's gonna be great!"
---------
Mercedes and Kurt had gathered everyone into the auditorium later that afternoon. They stood together on the stage, looking out at their friends.

"You know, being here with everyone has brought so many good feelings and memories, and...I mean, look at Puck and Quinn." Mercedes motioned to the couple. "I mean, I have no idea what's going on there, nor do I know where her boyfriend ran off to, but it looks like we can be expecting another accidental pregnancy sometime soon." She joked lightly.

Lexi chuckled as Quinn shook her head, while Puck made a face. No one knew if the couple was officially back together or not, but it was clear to her that Biff had disappeared. "Hopefully off the face of the earth." She thought to herself.

"Yeah, yeah. But, alas, with the old good feelings come the old bad ones, too. Why, just today, Mercedes and I were in the lunch line when a battle from way back in the day came out, and we found ourselves at each other's throats again." Kurt added.

"I'm going to come right out and say it, this was about the tots, right?" Lexi asked, as the two nodded at her with smiles.

"Yes, I know." Kurt said. "It's really hard to see friends fighting, but I'm just glad none of you were there to watch it." He added.

"I was right behind you in line." Artie pointed out, as Lexi chuckled, leaning her head against Sam's shoulder, while he had his arm around her. She could tell where Mercedes and Kurt were headed with this. It was an indirect intervention for Rachel and Santana who were still in a feud.

"Because the most upsetting thing is watching two people you love fight about something ridiculous, and there not being anything you can do to stop it, but, thankfully we made up and we have never been closer."

"Mmh, and we've decided to heal our hearts with a song."

{I Am Changing - Sung by Mercedes Jones and Kurt Hummel}
----------