The Substitute

THE SUBSTITUTE •••••"Alright, guys, um

THE SUBSTITUTE
•••••
"Alright, guys, um...Time to start thinking about song selections." Mr. Schue said, as he wrote Sectionals down on the whiteboard.

Lexi frowned, sensing their teacher seemed off today. She shook it off, and looked at Santana, pulled her closer to her, while she flirted with Puck.

"Lookin' good, Puckerman." Santana teased. "Someone's been eating their wheaties."

"These guns are fully loaded." Puck replied, kissing his biceps as he flexed them. He then sent a wink in Lexi's direction, to which she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not on the free range market, Puckerman." Lexi scoffed disgusted. Sure, she'd helped him out recently with some of his homework-he knew she helped Sam, so he thought why not. They may have kissed once, but it meant nothing to her. She was still set on Sam. Lexi suspected that Puck had been trying to get in her pants lately. And if she was being honest, she wasn't having it.

"Mr. Shue?" Rachel spoke up next. "I, for one, think we should use our set list for Sectionals to start exploring the oeuvre of one Bernadette Peters."

"Someday, I'm gonna to Paris, and visit the oeuvre." Brittany smiled.

"Oh Britt, you mean the Louvre." Lexi corrected.

"I just want to dance." Mike said quietly.

"Mr. Scheuster, are you okay?" Mercedes asked, as Lexi looked at their teacher again. He really did seem a little off. "You look a little green."

Mr. Schue sighed. "Um... I think I'm gonna go see the nurse." He said, his voice hoarse. He sent the group a look. "But first I feel like I should get you guys a sitter."

"What are we, three?" Lexi asked rhetorically, as the group murmured their responses, and exchanged laughs.

Before anyone could say or do anything, Rachel immediately got up from her seat, and walked over to the white board. She erased Sectionals, and wrote ''ME" instead."

"Class, in Mr. Schuester's absence, I'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to hear me perform at Sectionals." She smiled. That triggered Santana, because she was already attempting to launch herself at Rachel.

"Alright! You know what? Let me at her!" She yelled, as Sam grabbed her by the waist, while Lexi, and everyone else had to hold her down, from attacking Rachel. ""iTu eres loca!"

Santana continued to yell profanities in Spanish, which only Lexi understood since she was Columbian.

She bit her lip to prevent herself from laughing. "Que perra." Lexi commented, as she folded her arms in amusement.

Meanwhile, Rachel stood there screaming in horror, while Santana continued yelling. Lexi looked at Quinn, and they both began giggling, slightly enjoying the chaos of the yelling going on.