Makeover

4x3 ~ MAKEOVER ~
•••••
Lexi stood at her locker, reorganizing her textbooks, when Brittany skipped up to her, and tapped her on the shoulder, causing Lexi to turn around.

"Oh, hey Britt." She smiled, looking up at her friend. "What's up?"

"Okay, so as you know, I'm running for senior class president again." Brittany began, as Lexi nodded. "I was wondering if you'd be my VP, because being the vice presidential pick of McKinley High's first two-term president would look really on your college resume" She said, as Lexi raised her eyebrow, knowing it wouldn't integrate into her desired career field. She shook it off. "Plus, it would up your status." Brittany finished with a small smile.

"Britt, I'm so sorry, but I agreed to be Blaine's VP already." Lexi said, sending her friend a sympathetic look. She was genuinely sorry, but Blaine had asked her the week before.

"I just thought you'd be a substantial choice because you have a 4.0 GPA, you're captain of the Cheerios, you're a part of the brainiacs, head of the science club, you've won National Championships, and you're the most popular girl at school, all in a span of three years...that's more productivity than dinosaurs trying to kick their ecstasy addiction..." Brittany shrugged.

"Britt..." Lexi tried to interject, only to have the girl continue.

"I would've totally asked Santana, but she graduated, so my options were limited."

"I really am sorry, Britt." Lexi sighed. "I do know who would be another top choice for your VP though."

"Lord Tubbington?" Brittany frowned.

"No, not him, although he makes a superior co-host.." Lexi chuckled. "I was talking about Artie. He also has an impressive 4.0 GPA, and I'm sure he'd be glad to help you out."

"Okay..." Brittany nodded, linking arms with Lexi, as they walked down the hallway. Finding Artie at his locker, they approached him.

"Artie, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked, as Artie turned to look at her.  "Okay, so I'm running for senior class president again, and I want you to be my VP, because Lexi isn't able to. As I was saying, being vice presidential pick of McKinley High's first two-term president would look really good on your college resume." Brittany repeated the same words she'd said to Lexi a few minutes earlier.

"I have a 4.0 GPA, and I scored a 210 on my practice SAT, and I was the only handi-capable member of a national championship glee club. I'm not really worried about getting into college." Artie responded, as the girls walked behind him.

"I know how people like you are afraid of the spotlight sometimes, but did you know that Franklin Roosevelt was part robot, too, and he's on Mount Rushmore?" Brittany asked, as both Artie and Lexi frowned.

"No, he isn't." Artie shook his head. "And I'm just going to say it again,  I'm not part robot." He corrected the blonde.

"I realize that I didn't do much as president last year, and if you help me win again this year, I promise to do exactly the same thing, which means I'll be president, and you can make all the boring decisions." She continued with the proposal.

"So I could be Cheney to your Bush." Artie commented.

"I'd rather be landing strip." Brittany replied.

"I mean, it's no secret that a woman loves a man in power, and don't take this personally, but before I graduate, I would like to have a relationship that lasts longer than a couple weeks." Artie continued, as Lexi scoffed.

"The fact that you have the audacity to say that women love men in power... That statement..." Lexi paused, before shaking her head. "It isn't cool."

"I thought you were cool with it." Artie muttered.