Born This Way

BORN THIS WAY

"All right, guys, nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down

"All right, guys, nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. Your singing at regionals was amazing, but your dancing - It's booty camp time. - Booty!" Mr. Schue said, as he returned to leading the chorgeraphy. " Let's get it going. A'five, six, seven, eight. Push yourselves, guys. Vocal Adrenaline takes no prisoners."

"Oh! - Oh!" I'm so sorry." Finn gasped, as he unintentionally knocked Rachel in the nose. "Are you okay?"

I'm bleeding." Rachel said, as she sat on the ground, holding her nose.

"Let's get you to a doctor."
---------
Lexi had been all smiles since the benefit. Sam was finally her boyfriend. Even just the word "Boyfriend" seemed surreal. She was over the moon, and incredibly grateful.

"Hey you." She smiled as she met Sam in the entryway.

"Hey." Sam replied, returning the smile. He leaned down pressing a quick kiss to her lips, before they pulled away, and he let her link her arm through his. "How are you feeling?"

"Better." Lexi nodded. "I'm over that cold, so I'm healthy and happy again." She added, as Sam chuckled, at her her huge smile. "Although, you've really made me happy the past few weeks."

"Anything for you, baby." Sam said using an impression, causing her to giggle, as they entered the choir room, and took their seats next to each other.

On a more different note, Finn had managed to accidentally break Rachel's nose. He whacked her pretty hard.

"Oh my god, you're getting a nose job?" Quinn asked, once Rachel had finished explaining her entire doctor's appointment.

"I'm...considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum." Rachel answered.

"So, a nose job." Santana commented, from beside Lexi.

"Look, I'm...I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals." Rachel was quick to defend herself.

"Possibly? What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel." Mr. Schue assured her.

"Hold up." Santana interjected. "Could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of schoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just top lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about yourselves? I mean, I'm sure Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. I know Lexi's best friend is her mom, and god knows she'll get pregnant before we know it.  To sum it up, she has struggles, and I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting." Santana finished her rather attacking speech. She definitely offended many people.