On My Way

3x14 ~ ON MY WAY ~

TW: This chapter touches on some rather sensitive, and heavily serious topics, so if you are easily triggered, please proceed with caution, and at your own risk. FYI: The trigger part is written in italic.

Finn Hudson was very furious about the photoshopped image that Sebastian had made. Lexi was also vexed, maybe not as much as Finn, but it was terrible. She refrained from confronting the Warbler, because she knew she'd slap the hell out of him if she did. Rachel and Kurt brought the photo with them to Glee Club that day.

"That's it. I'm done." Finn stated angrily. "I'm leaving the classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!"

"Finn, chill." Mr. Schue tried to calm the older boy. It worked to no extent, because he was still very riled up, and the last thing he wanted to do was chill.

"No, I'm not going to chill. I-I'm done chilling." Finn spat.

"The official show choir rule book states that "any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism, or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice." Artie read, as he and Sam brought Mr. Schue the show choir book. "It's right here. Page 72, bylaw 15, section six, article 44." He pointed at the rule in the book.

"Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton." Mr. Schue said.

"Like you did when Sebastian almosted blinded me? What did they do then?" Blaine scoffed.

"The point is, they won't do anything, which isn't morally ethical." Lexi commented. "You'd think for a prestigious private school, they'd have some moral persona, and common sense."

"Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay?" Rachel asked, clearly unfazed by her boyfriend's insecurity, and anger. "We're not going to let him beat us like this. I'm going to perform at Regionals."

"Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me if you do?" Finn demanded.

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists." Rachel responded.

"If someone posted a picture like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself." Sugar spoke up.

"Be careful how you phrase that." Lexi said to Sugar who shrugged. Lexi was triggered by the word "kill". She began to fiddle anxiously with her fingers, letting out a shaky breath. Sam saw her freaking out, and brought her into his arms, encouraging her to breathe, it didn't seem to benefit the situation.

"Twice to be sure I was dead." Rory agreed with Sugar.

"Look, you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. The more successful you get, the more garbage people are going to make about you. They're going to love to tear down." Mr. Schue explained.

"So, we can deal with slushies, the rumours and gossip... It shouldn't be tolerated in high school, or even life to be specific." Lexi said. "This is blackmailing, Mr. Schue. It's considered a crime, and so was Sebastian's assault on Blaine. Are you really going to sit here, contact the headmaster, and simply do nothing? It's very stupid if you ask me. All bullcrap."

"I can't believe you would do that to me." Finn glared at Rachel.

"I'm going to be married to you. Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well? I mean, I just... I don't care about stuff like that. I love you, and we'll... We'll manage this together. Okay, the important thing right now is that we win." Rachel rambled.

"Wow, that's what you call a healthy relationship?" Lexi scoffed. "If you loved Finn, Rach, why not help him with the fiasco? Don't project that Regionals are important, because right now, they aren't." She snapped.