Tested

5x16 ~ TESTED ~
••••••••

Sam had an idea, and he wanted to share it with the other three boys

Sam had an idea, and he wanted to share it with the other three boys. Lexi was on the finish line to completing her first year of university. Sam thought that since she'd been working her ass off, that they could have a special night. In other words, a "something-something", as it was called in his book. They hadn't had one in while, so a date was in order.

The four boys sat in a restaurant at table together, as Sam decided to bring up his idea. His idea? To get tested at the doctors, to ensure he was healthy, and didn't risk getting Lexi sick. He knew how insanely crazy he'd go if he accidentally got her sick.

"You guys, look..." Sam spoke up, as friends turned to him. "You need to help me find a clinic. Preferably free."

The other boys exchanged concerned, yet confused looks. What was wrong with him? Why did he suddenly need to go to a clinic?

"Are you sick?"

"Um, I don't think so." Sam shook his head, causing them to relax.

"Then what do you need a clinic for?"

"To make sure that I'm not, you know, sick." Sam explained, as their facial expressions turned to confusion once more. They were a little lost with the direction of the conversation. "Look, I'm trying to be a gentleman here, like, you know, Lexi-wise. I want to get an std test just to make sure I have a clean bill of health to, you know, ease her mind." He rambled. "Guys, she's been swamped with university and work, and I want to treat her like she deserves."

"I thought you guys had sex already." Blaine commented, taking a sip of water, but he knew they had, seeing that he'd caught them at second base already. It was still scarring to him, but he'd learned to get used to it, choosing to ignore it if it ever did happen.

Sam sighed. "Yeah, a few times..." He confessed. "I just believed it would be reasonable to ensure I was healthy. I don't want to be the cause of her having an std."

"Well, I, for one, think that's very, uh, admirable and postmodern romantic." Kurt spoke up. "If you need a free clinic, there's one on 14th street in Chelsea."

"Does it hurt?" Sam asked, beginning to panic. " I mean, do they like, stick your thing with anything?"

"No, it's just, like, a blood and urine sample. It's just quick and simple. If you're nervous about it, I'll go with you."

At that, Sam nodded, feeling a little more at ease that Kurt and Blaine agreed to go along with them. Their conversation also convinced Artie to go along, assuming nothing was wrong with his body, or so he thought.
----------
Lexi felt nervous as she knocked on the door of one of her classrooms. Her mentor for one of her studies had requested to see her.

"You wanted to see me?" She asked tentatively, entering the room.

"Yes, I did." She answered. "Please have a seat, Lexi."

"Yes, ma'am." Lexi nodded, as she sat down in front of her mentor.

"It has come to my attention, that you're taking all the required courses in the MD three year accelerated program, is that correct?"