Sadie Hawkins

4x11 ~ SADIE HAWKINS ~
••••••
"I'm telling you, it's been keeping me up at night." Sam exclaimed, as him, Lexi, and Blaine walked down the hallway together. "Something weird's going on with the Warblers. They're doing all those weird flipps and superhuman jumps at Sectionals." He added, wrapping his arm around Lexi's waist, as they stopped by her locker.

"Exactly, that's why they won." Blaine said with a sigh.

"Brittany thought they were high." Lexi commented. "I told her it was something else." She added, as the boys looked down at her. "I didn't specify what, because I didn't want to get too invested in it."

"And where was Round Faced Warbler?" Sam asked, continuing with his conspiracy theory. Whenever he came up with conspiracy theories, he'd talk quite abnormally fast. "You said he was there when you went back to Dalton, but come Sectionals, poof, he's gone."

"Although you may be onto something, baby, what are you trying to converse?" Lexi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I think they cheated at Sectionals." Sam answered, without missing a beat.

"Sam, you can't make accusations like that without any kind of evidence." Blaine pointed out.

"Well, then I'll find some evidence." Sam decided, before he turned to them. "Hey do any of you have any lip balm I can use?" He asked, as Blaine frowned, while Lexi nodded.

"Conspiracy theories make his lips get all chapped." Lexi clarified as Blaine shook his head, finally understanding the whole situation.

Before Blaine could do anything, Lexi pulled hers out, and handed it to Sam.

"Here." She smiled softly.

"Thanks Lex." Sam smiled back down at her.

At his smile, she blushed, before she turned to see Blaine looking at Sam, like he was entranced with him. She just decided to leave it. However, she only suspected it was a crush or something, and if it got to be too much, she'd act on it. For now, they had class to worry about.
----------

Lexi smiled, as she finished cleaning up the Astronomy classroom, after leading the astronomy club that afternoon

Lexi smiled, as she finished cleaning up the Astronomy classroom, after leading the astronomy club that afternoon.. It was one of her absolute favorite places to study, and now, the New Directions were using it for Glee club, since they didn't have access to the choir room anymore.

Sugar gasped as she walked in. "I want to sit under Venus." She said, as she moved to sit under her selected planet.

"I want to sit under Uranus." Sam added innocently, as everyone laughed. Lexi shook her head fondly, as she sat beside him under Saturn. She silently debated correcting him on his planets again, but decided to let him his moment. "What's so funny?" He frowned.

"So, this week in Glee Club, it's ladies' choice, inspired by the Sadie Hawkins Dance." Finn announced, starting the meeting, while Lexi, wrapped her hands around Sam's arm, as he allowed her to lean against him, still a little confused about earlier.