I Do

4x14 ~ I DO ~
••••••

Lexi sat alone in the choir room as she worked on some songwriting

Lexi sat alone in the choir room as she worked on some songwriting. She hummed, as she played the piano keys, trying to sound out melodies. However, her moment was interrupted by Finn rushing into the room.

"I'm such an idiot." He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Hello to you too." Lexi frowned, as Finn turned to look at her.

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were in here, Lex." He apologized, as he sat down on top of the piano.

"Yeah, I've been here for the past hour." Lexi answered. "My presence can go unnoticed for hours on end...that only happens occasionally."

"I always notice you though..." Finn protested.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter." She shook her head. "What's up? Why were you calling yourself an idiot a few moments ago?"

"This is going to get you riled up at me." He said, as she raised her eyebrow.

"It depends what the situation is, and how you partook in it, Finn." She said, folding her arms.

"I kissed Miss Pillsbury." Finn blurted out, only to receive a slap against his head. "Ow! What the hell was that for?"

"For kissing her!" Lexi exclaimed, before she jumped into an angry rant in Spanish.

"Hablas en serio? No puedo creer que hicieras eso! ¿En qué estabas pensando?" Lexi yelled in Spanish, leaving Finn lost for words, and rubbing his head.

"I'm so confused." Finn shook his head.

"Shut up!" Lexi exclaimed, annoyed, before she turned around. "I can't even look at you."

"Lexi."

"I need a minute, just lowering my respect for you by one hundred percent." She retorted sarcastically, before she finally turned back around, to look up at him.

"Did she kiss you back?" Lexi asked, crossing her arms.

"No, she was totally freaked out by it. I don't even know how it happened." Finn admitted, as Lexi just shook her head in disbelief. "We've been spending all this time together, and then...She was there, and I just felt the need to....and I kissed her, and I..."

"Is Mr. Schue aware of this?" Lexi interrupted.

"I don't...I don't think so. I don't think she'd tell him, but... maybe I should." Finn rambled.

"No." Lexi said. "Don't, just don't, Finn. It would ruin him." She said, shaking her head again. "Remember how you felt about Puck when you found out about him and Quinn? You kicked a garbage can for crying out loud."

"I'm the worst person in the world!" Finn groaned, shoving his face into his hands.

"No, you're not. That's not true. However, the action you executed, that wasn't the most plausible choice, but I can comprehend where you're coming from. You're confused, and you've been recovering from a break up, so you've been feeling alone....We both know that you don't really like her in that way, but you did the thing that seemed like the best way to calm her down, even though it wasn't." Lexi ranted.