Dreams Come True

6x13 ~ DREAMS COME TRUE ~

Lexi smiled as she stood in the living room, bouncing Aris up and down in her arms

Lexi smiled as she stood in the living room, bouncing Aris up and down in her arms. He was now seven months old, and he desperately hated when he wasn't picked up. He always wanted Sam or Lexi to hold him, instead of leaving him in his crib or play pen.

Lexi was currently awaiting Sam to come home. He was coming by the house to pick her up, so they could drive to the school later that day.  For now, she was working on getting a hold of someone to take care of Aris for the rest of the day.

In the midst of being parents, both Sam and Lexi were preparing for the wedding that was coming up in the early spring of 2016. Being a parent, and wedding planning were particularly overwhelming, but they were managing with the help of their friends, and Sam's family.

"Santana." Lexi said into the phone, as she walked around the room with Aris babbling in her arms. "I don't know if you are asleep, and cherishing your desired needed sleep, or if you're avoiding me, and the entire world completely, but I need you to do me a favor...call me." She said, hanging up.

"Still didn't get a hold of her?" Sam asked, walking into the house.

"Nope." Lexi sighed, as she stopped bouncing Aris in her arms, causing him to start crying. She shook her head, and continued bouncing him up and down, pulling the blanket over him, and bringing him closer to her chest.

"Are you just gonna continue walking around with Aris?" Sam queried.

"You saw what happened when I stopped moving, right?" Lexi asked. "He's the very clear definition of a human ambulance." She added.

"You're right." He nodded, recalling the multiple nights he walked around the house to prevent Aris from having a wailing episode.

"I'm sorry...but I need to go get Santana, or someone else that can take care of Aris." Lexi said, as she moved towards the door, only for Sam to stop her.

"W-what? No.." Sam shook his head in disapproval. "You haven't slept in a few days, you haven't managed to sit down for awhile, you are not driving anywhere."

"You haven't slept well either." Lexi pointed out. "And you managed to drive to work, and back here no problem."

"Okay, take a minute, and do some deep breathing, Lex." Sam instructed, as both of them stood there inhaling and exhaling, while Lexi rocked Aris in her arms.

"We are going to find someone, and worst case scenario, we'll take him with us." Sam decided, after a few moments had passed.

"Sure, although, we're always taking him everywhere." Lex pointed out, as she walked over to the wedding planning station she'd set up in the living room. "I can't even plan our wedding because this little guy needs my undivided attention." She sighed.