Naked

4x12 ~ NAKED ~
•••••••

"All right, people, we are back!" Finn announced, excitement evident in his voice. He wrote Regionals on the whiteboard, as everyone clapped and cheered. He then turned around to speak to the group. "First of all, big props to Sam and Blaine for all their hard work to make this happen. But...There's no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for Regionals, and we still have to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis. It's the Paris of Indiana. I propose a bake sale."

"No! No! No!" Lexi muttered, shaking her head, as Artie, Sam, and Tina nodded in agreement. "And no singing in classrooms either." She added.

"Mhm, preach." Artie said.

"I mean, it worked last time." Finn attempted to defend his idea.

"Well, that's because Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane." Artie pointed out.

"I'd be willing to cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash." Joe offered.

"To who?" Kitty scoffed. "Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer? Or as rigging on a haunted pirate ship?"

"I could sell more of my semen." Sam suggested, as Lexi turned to look at him, shocked.

"What? That's not happening." She commented, as he shrugged.

This is silly." Tina spoke up. "I know exactly how we're gonna get the money. The Men of McKinley calendar. Let's face it.... This is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've ever had." She continued, as she stood in front of the group.

"That's a great idea. And it's January, so it's the perfect time to sell them." Marley agreed.

"There are six guys, so each one can take two months. I think Blaine should definitely be December. You can do a Santana thing, but sexy. Sexy Clause." Tina said.

"I'm in, as long as I can take my shirt off." Sam nodded, as Lexi rolled her eyes, slightly amused.

"Wait, why does it have to be just the men? Why can't we objectify the girls, too?" Artie asked.

Lexi pretended to cough. "You do it all the time." She coughed out.

"And girls are the ones that buy stuff. We're responsible for the consumer-driven economy." Kitty added. "Those Twilight books are poop on paper, and we've turned them into a billion-dollar industry."

"This could actually work, Tina. You're in charge." Finn smiled. "You can set up the photoshoots. Everybody else, pick your months, and word on your concepts. Good job Tina!" He cheered.
---------

Lexi was casually walking down the hallway after Cheerios practice

Lexi was casually walking down the hallway after Cheerios practice. She gasped when she saw her boyfriend walking toward her, shirtless.

As she got closer, she saw that he had barely anything on, except for what looked like swim trunks, sunglasses, and ugg boots. Feeling concerned, she ran up to him, almost jumping in shock, when out of the blue, he leaned down and kissed her.