Sexy

SEXY
•••••
Lexi sighed as she held a warm thermos of tea as she walked down the hallway. Everywhere she went, she heard people making fun at her throwing up on stage during the assembly.

They hadn't chosen Santana and Brittany, but her of all people. She tried to ignore the looks, and laughter, as she walked past the people she didn't even know. There was also a school paper spreading rumours that was going around, and luckily, she hadn't been mentioned - at least not yet.

She made a detour down the empty hallway, and was joined by Sam who greeted her with a small smile.

"Hey Lex." He said, as he walked beside her.

"Hey." Lexi smiled up at him. The two had been hanging out, and were just studying together, but they had left the events of alcohol awareness week untouched. "How are you?"

"I'm alright." Sam nodded, as he saw the hurt behind Lexi's eyes, even though she feigned being happy. He knew how much she was hurting because of the teasing and the laughter. "But, how about you? I know that everyone's been talking about you." He said tentatively.

"I'm okay." Lexi shrugged, as she looked at the floor, before looking back up at him. She was quite short compared to him, so she felt quite small, unless she was wearing heels - which only increased her height by a few inches. Besides that, she felt honestly hurt, and upset by everything.

"I'm sorry about everything that's happening." Sam sighed.

"It's not your fault, Sam." Lexi said, gently grabbing his hand in hers, and giving it a comforting squeeze. "I can't control what people do or say, right?"

Before Sam could answer, Mercedes appeared from one of the classrooms. She walked over to them. "Did you hear? Brittany's pregnant."

Lexi choked on her drink, as Sam tried to calm her down. "What? No, that's impossible." She exclaimed.

"Quinn told me." Mercedes answered.

"I bet she heard it from Tina or Santana." Lexi suggested, even though she was still in shock. "Oh god, I hope Artie's fine." She added, as they walked into the choir room, and took their seats.

"Alright, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our set list." Mr. Schue announced, before he turned and saw Artie's shocked expression. "Artie, you okay?"

"My life is over." Artie said, mildly panicking. "How am I supposed to support a baby? How could you not tell me this?" He asked, turning to Brittany.

"Wait. Brittany, are you pregnant?" Mr. Schue asked the blonde girl.

"Definitely." Brittany nodded. "I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when I dropped him off. Pretty sure it's a boy."

"Brittany...babies aren't dropped off in the mail." Lexi said, turning to her friend. "It's a little more complex than that."

"Wait, Brittany, have you been to a doctor yet?" Mr. Schue asked Brittany.

"I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage." Brittany explained, as everyone wore shocked expressions at the girl's crazy beliefs. "I'm not stupid, it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from."

Lexi let out a sigh of relief at the girl's explanation. "Thank god there won't be yet another teen pregnancy this year." She mumbled.
------
"Sexy." Mr. Schue said, as he wrote the word on the whiteboard during their next meeting.

"I really hope that's not one of the requirements for Regionals, because with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance." Santana snickered quietly, as Rachel glared at her.