Who They Are

Tutah's POV

I flip through my phone, waiting for the others to come back from getting their food. I can see in our faculty forum people are talking about the lesson we helped N'Yacht give today. I can't believe P'Dear could get P'Tum to show up, much less getting that many people to come. I have to wonder if the first years were as impressed as we were. I glance up at the sound of someone walking up, expecting it to be one of my friends but I am shocked to see it is N'Yacht and... N'Nine? What?

"Don't give me that look, P'," N'Yacht grumbles and pulls N'Nine forward. He lets go of the nong's collar and points at a place on the bench. "Sit."

"What?" N'Nine and I both question at the same time.

"You heard me," N'Yacht glares at N'Nine. N'Nine squares his shoulders, and I am curious if he will sit like he was told.

"And once again," N'Nine growls through gritted teeth, "Explain to me why I should do what you say?" He takes a step closer, "I get that you are my senior, but who put you in charge of me?"

"He has a point," Prem says, walking by them to join me at the table. "Where did he find you anyway, nong?" Prem asks, turning to N'Nine.

"In front of our meeting hall," P'Yacht answers before N'Nine, "He was going to interrupt the meeting and kill someone."

"You should have called me," P'Bright stops by N'Nine, "I told you that was my job."

"You went to the meeting and did nothing, P'," N'Nine frowns.

"We can't hijack N'Yacht's SOTUS, nong," Arthit says, setting his plate down. "No matter who they are or what they are doing. We have to respect that this is his time and let him run it."

"He is right," Knott chimes in, sitting down.

"Then how are you going to stop this stupid jerk?" N'Nine rounds on N'Yacht so fiercely he takes a step back. "Well?" N'Nine growls.

"I will take care of it," N'Yacht hisses as he steps in closer, "And you need to remember who is the senior here," N'Yacht said that sentence poking N'Nine's shoulder with each word and gasps after the nong grabs his finger and bends it back on him.

"Nong!" Bright snaps walking over and helping to extract N'Yacht's finger from N'Nine's grasp, "Don't break our nong."

"What the hell?" N'Yacht gasps as he rubs his hand, "Someone needs to put him on a leash!" I smile, agreeing with N'Yacht.

"I don't need a keeper!" N'Nine glares at N'Yacht. "And you haven't answered my question!"

"We should have gotten popcorn," Arthit whispers to me, and I hum an agreement. N'Nine has always been this super sweet friend of N'Kammon's. I can't believe he is going off on a senior. It doesn't fit his image. Arthit and I cringe when both N'Yacht and N'Nine turn and glare at us.

"Enjoying the show?" N'Yacht asks. He rolls his eyes when not only Arthit and I nod, but Prem and Knott do too.

"It is quite spectacular," Bright chirps as he ruffles N'Nine's hair.

"Not helping, P'," N'Nine glares over at my friend. "Ai'Kam is getting hurt."

"I know that N'Nine," P'Bright reminds the nong, "And N'Yacht is teaching him the meaning of SOTUS."

"And you think that is enough?" N'Nine asks, crossing his arms. "He didn't just go after one person. He went after all of them."

"Why do you think they weren't in there?" N'Yacht sighs, "I assigned them other tasks so they won't be directly involved with the first years. They are in charge of the prep." N'Yacht frowns and looks at us, "You don't think N'Maprang would actually kill him. Do you?"