Perfect

Arthit's POV

Sitting in the canteen, I spin my phone waiting for Kongpop to meet me. I watch as N'Yacht walks up to the drink stall with N'Kammon's friend trailing behind him. That is interesting. I thought the only nong we had from the Architecture faculty was N'Kammon. I should ask Kongpop if N'Nine is helping with SOTUS.

"Will you stop sulking?" N'Yacht demands without turning to look at N'Nine.

"Why should I?" N'Nine says with a pout as he crosses his arms. "You seem to think you can drag me anywhere."

"I don't drag you anywhere," N'Yacht turns to N'Nine and hands him a drink.

"Pink milk?" N'Nine looks at it with a frown and glares at the iced coffee in N'Yacht's hand. N'Nine points at it, "I want that."

"This is mine," N'Yacht smiles at him before he takes a sip. "Besides, I know you like that." He adds with a grin and raised eyebrow. I tilt my head thinking that look is quite familiar.

"I-I-I do not," N'Nine scoffs as his face flushes bright pink.

"N'Nine kinda reminds me of you," Kongpop says, sitting down beside me and sliding over my pink milk. Me? N'Nine reminds him of me? How?

"What?" I gasp. "And why the hell did you buy me one of these?"

"Because you like it," Kong replies with a grin and a quirk of his eyebrow. I turn back to N'Yacht to see him following after N'Nine.

"Nine," N'Yacht laughs, "I only bought it because you like it!"

I glance back at Kongpop and growl. Standing up, I start to walk away but turn back to pick up the pink milk and take an angry sip before I start to leave once more. Not like the pink milk did anything wrong.

"P'," Kongpop whines behind me and echoes N'Yacht, "I only bought it because you like it!"

I am glad Kongpop is behind me, so he can't see my smile. People often think my persistent boyfriend has me wrapped around his finger, but I think I have him just as wrapped around mine. I slow when he catches up with me and places his hand on the small of my back.

"P," Kongpop says quietly beside me. I turn to him and smile. "Love you," He adds, smiling back at me. I look away, willing myself not to blush. How can he be so sappy? I touch my cheek, knowing I blushed anyway.

"Is N'Nine helping with SOTUS?" I ask when I spot N'Yacht catching up to the nong.

"No," Kongpop answers, following my gaze, "But I have seen him with P'Yacht a couple of times. I thought he couldn't stand P'Yacht. They seem to bicker all the time."

Should I point out to my forgetful boyfriend that we started just like that? Hell, I could remind him of his friend and mine, who also started with blows. That past seems so long ago, but it has just been a year.

"P'," Kongpop says, "Where did you and your friends go earlier?"

"Earlier?" I turn to him with a frown.

"Yeah," Kongpop continues, "We saw you all walk off campus together."

"Oh, that," I hum, understanding, "Ai'Tee needed a kick in the ass."

"Kick in the ass?" Kongpop questions confused.

"OK," I snort, "Maybe just a nudge. Ai'Ice is the real person who needed the ass-kicking, and Ai'Tutah did that."

"What is going on with those two?" Kongpop holds open the door to the stall we are eating at tonight. "Did they fight? I saw them yesterday. They seemed fine."