Should I

Tutah's POV

"Why are you awake?" I ask as I put toothpaste on my brush. Jett is leaning against the frame of the door playing with the drawstrings of his shorts.

"Cause," Jett mumbles, and I sigh.

"Talk to me," I tell him.

"I am sorry," He says quietly, and I pause before I start brushing my teeth and turn to him.

"Jett?" I ask.

"I made you mad last night," He grumbles. Oh... So that is what this is about. I set my brush down and lean against the vanity.

"Jett," I start, "I know you never meant what you said. I am sure most people who say stuff like that don't actually mean it." He nods, and I go on, "The problem is we never know where that person is at that moment in time." I walk over and make him look at me.

"You know how fragile people are," I continue, "That one word might be the thing that pushes someone over. I get that they are words, and for some reason, people think words are harmless. But words can be lethal when they are misused. The scar left by hurtful words never heals or is forgotten," I stroke his cheek, "Think of Tay. What if someone had said those words to him?"

I look at my boyfriend and realize P'Tay might have been told those words often since he was being harassed. Who knows what his final breaking point was.

"I am sorry I slapped you," I soothe, "I never...." Jett pulls me into a hug, cutting off my words.

"I know," He tells me, "And I promise I will always be mindful of my words. I love you." I smile. I know I give my friends a hard time for calling Jett my puppy, but he is like a big puppy.

"I love you, too," I say with a squeeze, "Now go back to bed. I need to get ready before Ai'Ice comes to pick me up." Jett looks at me with a pout. I shake my head and lean up to give a quick kiss before I shove him towards the bed.

"Tutah," Jett whines as he climbs back in bed, "I'm lonely."

"I will be back tonight," I laugh, "Besides, you have SOTUS to do today." And go back to getting ready.

"Don't remind me," Jett groans, "I am sure I will be peppered with questions about yesterday."

"Tell them what you want," I mumble around my toothbrush.

"I know," Jett yawns.

"Set your alarm," I order after I spit, "I won't be here to wake you up." Jett reaches behind him and grabs his phone as I look back at the mirror and exam my scruff. It is getting a bit long. Maybe I should shave it off. I curl my lip in distaste at the idea and decide against it for now. Next year, I might have to shave for work, but I will keep it for now.

"When will you be back?" Jett yawns again.

"We will stay there tonight since we will finish late," I tell, walking over to the table and picking up my bag, "So no waiting up for me. You hear me?" Jett nods drowsily, and I go over and give a quick kiss before I head to the door.

"Love you," I hear Jett mumble, and I smile.

Ice's POV

"Tee!" I bark through the door, "Open the damn door!"

"Not happening!" Tee shouts back at me, and I look at my watch, disgusted. I am going to be late. I pound on the door once more.

"Are you trying to get me kicked out of this dorm?" Tee growls.

Should I? That is not a bad idea. If he got kicked out, then we could live together. I start to pound again when a door opens down the hallway, and a head pops out.