Normal

krstjb's POV

"I love you, cuz, but why oh why are you planning so many things for us to do," I whine as I close the door and lean against it with a sigh. "I can't believe I had to watch American TV!" I groan as I collapse on the bed. "When can I go home?"

"Hello," A snarky voice behind me drawls.

"What, Kammon?" I reply not looking. "Why are you here?"

"What do you mean what?" Kammon uncovers my eyes. "I am here because I am Kammon."

"Leave me alone," I say and when he tilts his head I add, "Please?"

Kammon crawls up on the bed and lays down beside me. After a moment he rolls over propping his head on his fist.

"Talk to me," Kammon coaxes, "What is going on?" I roll over to look at him.

"I want to go home," I tell him.

"Then go," Kammon shrugs. "Pack your shit and leave. Make a run for it."

"I can't do that," I roll my eyes. "And you know that."

"It was just a suggestion," Kammon grins at me, "I know a bunch of guys and a few girls who could help out."

"Speaking of the gang," I look around, "Where are they?"

"I don't know," Kammon looks about. "How long before someone comes looking for you?"

"I told them I was going to take a nap," I confess. I lay back and cover my eyes with my arm.

"Hey," Kammon says.

"Hmm," I hum.

"What is really going on?" Kammon asks. "You and I both know that the gang could be here. Why is it only me?"

"Why not?" I chuckle without looking at him.

"You avoided my first question," Kammon calls me on my shit.

"I got sick," I give in and explain, "I got better... sort of. My head..."

"Your head what?" Kammon goads.

"Is all over the place," I continue, "Keeping a thought is hard. Writing has become... I don't know... hard? I feel disconnected from my own book. As I said, I don't know. And then my cousin got diagnosed so all of us are dealing with that. This year has been a bit much. I just miss normal."

"I..." Kammon stutters to a stop when someone bangs on the door. "I think you have been found," Kammon tells me with a sigh as he sits up. "You should..."

"I know they are in there," We hear P'Bright mutter from the other side of the door, "Explain to me why she kidnapped my boyfriend!"

"Did I kidnap you?" I ask turning to Kammon.

"Nah," Kammon shakes his head, "But isn't it cute how put out he gets."

"Adorable," I smirk.

"Hate you," Kammon shoves me.

"Who is she?" P'Yacht asks someone.

"Like I would know?" Nine huffs, "I am just as confused as you are. I don't even know where we are."

"Was I that lost?" P'Ice asks somebody. I believe it is P'Tee.

Sliding off the bed I open the door to find everyone standing there.

"May I help you?' I question.

"Move aside," P'Bright grumbles as he makes his way past me to Kammon. "Are you alright?"