What Am I

Yacht's POV

Stepping into the canteen, I see that N'Jett is back. He seems quiet but is chatting with his friends. I roll my eyes at my seniors sitting with them. Shouldn't they be doing something with their internship? I swear this group is joined at the hip. Speaking of which, I look at P'Bright. Where is N'Kammon?

Just as I think it, N'Kammon comes in smiling and heads for the table. I start toward him. I need to know why he is mad at me. He spots me and does a u-turn, and leaves.

"KAM!" P'Bright shouts before getting up and running after him.

"Where is Ai'Kam going?" N'Aim asks his friends.

N'Tew turns to answer him and sees me standing there. I watch as he frowns and looks back to where N'Kammon left. He once again glances at me thoughtfully. Now, what the hell is that all about?

"N'Yacht," P'Knott smiles at me. "Need anything?"

"No, I was just checking to see if N'Jett was here today," I lie.

"I am back," N'Jett says with a small smile, "Thanks for letting me take yesterday off."

"I am glad you are back. Well," I smile at my juniors and seniors, "I have something I need to do." I start to walk off and catch N'Tew once again staring at me with a knowing look. I almost want to scream at him to tell me what he is thinking, but I don't.

I had left in the direction of N'Kammon and P'Bright with hopes I would see them and be able to talk to N'Kammon, but no luck.

Well, hell. What now? Maybe I should go and confront N'Tew. Who else could I ask about N'Kammon? What am I going to do?

Wandering around the Architecture faculty, I search for N'Nine. It is weird I can't find him since he seemed to turn up all the time before.

"Where are you?" I mumble.

"Are you lost?" Someone asks behind me, and I take a moment to wipe the irritation from my face before turning around.

"Yes, actually," I answer. "Do you know where N'Nine is?" I can't believe I am asking this ass about N'Nine.

"I don't believe N'Nine is here," Bank replies with a smirk I would love to wipe off his face.

"Thank you then," I nod and start to walk away.

"That is it?" Bank asks, and I glance back. "No other excuses?"

"Yes," I shrug, tamping down my temper, "And what do you mean by excuses? Why would I need an excuse?" I pause and swallow everything else I want to tell Bank. He has never liked me, and I don't like him. Just walk away.

"Hey," He calls after me. I don't turn around this time.

Coming into the Architecture courtyard, I spot who I have been searching for

Coming into the Architecture courtyard, I spot who I have been searching for. I glare back at the building. Ass! You fvcking knew he was here!

"N'Nine," I call and pause when his head pops up like a startled animal and looking like he is trying to find a way to escape. What the hell is up with these two? N'Nine stands up and starts to leave.