More Than Family

Prem's POV

"Was that P'Tum?" Ice asks, walking up as he watches P'Dear and P'Tum leave the canteen.

"Yeah," Knott answers.

"Where did you disappear after the meeting?" I ask as he takes a seat next to Tutah. "You missed all the fireworks."

"I went to the Communications faculty," Ice informs us. I glance over at Knott, smiling. Ice must have caught the look. "He called," Ice says, "He needed his phone charger."

"Oh," Bright hums, "And can I ask why you are in possession of his phone charger?"

"Shut it," Ice snaps as he picks up a bunch of napkins and tosses it at our laughing friend. He looks in the direction that our seniors left, "What do you mean by fireworks? Did you tick one of them off?"

"Of course not," Tutah shakes his head, "That nong came and asked for our signature."

"You're joking, right?" Ice says, shocked. "That is nuts!"

"We know," Knott sighs.

"Did you sign?" Ice turns to Arthit. Arthit just shakes his head in answer.

"No," Bright adds, frowning, "I can't believe after his friend told him what she did, he just walked away."

"Who walked away?" Tee asks, deciding to sit across from Ice next to Bright. He is probably going to regret that decision.

"Aww," Bright coos into Tee's ear, "You want to gaze across at your boy..." Bright hisses and rubs his side, "That fvcking hurt!"

"You think?" Tee quirks an eyebrow at him, "Then behave!" We all watch as Bright stands up and stomps around the table, stopping behind Ice.

"Go sit by your keeper," Bright orders Ice. "He doesn't know how to play nice." Ice stands up and motions for Bright to sit. Before he goes to join his boyfriend, he slaps the back of Bright's head.

"Hey!" Bright shouts, "I don't need any more people doing that!"

"You know it is going to happen," Tutah laughs, "So you would think you would behave."

"I do!" Bright grumbles.

"You don't!" Everyone at the table yells at him.

"Haters," Bright brushes us off with a smile.

"So back to the fireworks," Ice tries to get the conversation back on track. "Did he argue with you?"

"No," I answer, "But N'Yacht had to keep N'Nine from killing him."

"How did N'Nine get involved?" Tee asks and then adds, "Wait! Who is N'Nine?"

I glance at my friends and realize Tee might not have had a chance to meet N'Nine yet. We didn't truly meet him until the other night.

"N'Nine is Kammon's friend," Bright explains. "He is the one who cleaned up Kammon's door the night that jerk plastered it with freaking pictures."

"I see," Tee hums, "Is N'Kammon OK?"

"He was freaked that night," Bright answers, "And he is going to be staying over at my place for a while." Bright looks at his watch. "Oh, shit!" He stands up, "I promised Kammon I would meet him. He will kill me if I am late." We watch Bright run out of the canteen.

"You said after what his friend told him," Ice says, going back to the conversation, "What did they say?"

"Basically, if he kept doing this stupid shit," I explain, "That she wouldn't be his friend anymore. She wasn't aware of what he was doing and got upset when N'Nine showed her the picture he had."