Sisters

Arthit's POV

Lying on my bed, I flick through the pictures on my phone. I can tell when Kongpop appeared in my life. Up until him, all of my photos were of my friends and me, but they are all of Kongpop after. I smile at one that I took the morning before he left. It is rare for me to wake up first, and when I saw him sleeping beside me, I couldn't resist.

Thinking now about the picture, I have to wonder how many Kongpop may have of me sleeping. I mean, he is awake first most of the time, and this is Kongpop we are talking about. Chewing on my bottom lip, I pull up his number. Should I call? Glancing over at my door, I listen to my parents talking in the living room. I stare at the lock on my door, debating if I should lock it or not. I have never locked it before, so if one of my parents came to my door, it would set off a round of questions I don't want to answer. Maybe I should just go to the bathroom or take a walk.

"This is fvcking ridiculous," I mutter to myself, dropping the phone on my chest. "What am I afraid of?"

"You know what you are afraid of," That annoying voice at the back of my head pipes up.

Knott and the guys always tell me to stop overthinking things, but when it comes to outing myself to my parents, isn't that something you should think about, right? Mom knows and seems to be OK about it, but when she brought up Dad, the tone in her voice made me scared.

My dad and I have always been close, and to lose him is something I can't wrap my head around. Would he make Mom pick sides? I might lose them both. I jerk when my phone goes off. Picking it up, I see it is Kongpop.

"Hi," I smile into the screen, "I thought we were calling later."

"I could hang up and call back if you want me to, P'," Kongpop answers with a smirk. "What were you doing? Did I interrupt something?" I hate that I feel myself blushing. The boy is not even here, and he can still make me turn all shades of pink. I shake my head.

"I was just looking through my phone," I say as I roll over and prop the phone against the pillow. Kongpop does the same. We lie there, staring at each other for a bit. Just days ago, we could have done this in person.

"Kong," I start and stop. Maybe I don't want to know how many he has on his phone.

"Yes, Oon," Kongpop says softly, "What is it?" I might as well find out.

"How many pictures of me sleeping do you have on your phone?" I blurt before I can chicken out again.

"I have an album of them," Kongpop answers nonplussed. A freaking album? Of course, he would.

"Numbers, Kong," I ask pointedly, "And in case you are wondering, I have one."

"You really have one?" Kongpop grins, "But I am always awake before you."

"Somebody wore himself out the night before he left," I tease. I knew I shouldn't have opened the door to this conversation, and my instincts get proven accurate when Kongpop snarks.

"Says the person who wanted the extra round," He grins evilly at me, and I feel myself getting warm and aroused thinking of it. I am about to go along with his wordplay when a face behind him appears. Who the hell is she, and why is she in my boyfriend's bedroom? Whoever it is grins at me and waves. I sit up with my phone and wave back out of reflex.

"Why are you waving, P'?" Kongpop asks, looking at me, confused.

"Umm," I hum, "Who is she?" Kongpop's brows go together. Turn around, idiot, I think, but don't say.

Kongpop finally looks behind him, and the movement makes the phone fall screen down on the bed. Great. Now I can't see shit.

"P'Lawan," I hear Kongpop whine, "Why didn't you knock?" I cover a laugh hearing Kongpop for once sounding like a kid.