Legacy

Aim's POV

"You know you guys don't have to leave," Kammon says.

I look away, so nobody sees me chuckle when I see my senior resting his chin on Kammon's shoulder. P'Bright has been attached to him since he came home, and I can't blame him. To almost lose someone makes anyone a little crazy afterward, and they are not the only ones that have been affected by this. Prem and Wad walk up, carrying drinks for everyone. They, too, have been attached at the hip as of late. I would include Kongpop and P'Arthit, but my friend was always clingy when it came to his boyfriend.

P'Tee walks up and hands me my ticket, and starts to look around.

"Did we lose N'Kongpop?" P'Tee asks the other seniors. I glance about and realize Kongpop is not the only person we have lost. P'Tee must have also noticed it, "Tell me they did not go off for a quickie?" P'Knott and P'Dear both choke on their drink.

"I doubt our little monster would do that in a public space," P'Tutah laughs, "Unlike another pair, we all know."

"Yes," P'Bright grins at P'Tutah, "We all know your little puppy is quite a handful." Which makes us all laugh, and Jett blush.

"I was talking about you, dumbass," P'Tutah snaps, "Leave my puppy out of it. You were the one..." I hide laughing behind P'Boon when Jett slaps a hand over his boyfriend's mouth.

"I think we shouldn't bring up the past," Jett mumbles into P'Tutah's ear, "We don't want P'Bright to go into ours." P'Tutah gives Jett the side-eye but stays quiet when Jett removes his hand. I glance thoughtfully at P'Bright. What compromising things does my boss know about them, and why hasn't he shared the dirt?

"You going to see N'May?" P'Boon turns to me.

"Only if she is in Chang Mai," I answer, "My parents are not too happy that I haven't been home. My mom says she can't remember what I look like," I add, rolling my eyes. "Besides, it won't be too long before we are all back on campus." I pause, considering the oldest seniors of our odd little gang. These two won't be back on campus.

"Don't worry, nong," P'Boon says, guessing my thoughts, "Ai'Dear, Ai'Win, and I are all still in Bangkok, and with N'Prae dating Faii, I am sure you guys are not getting rid of us so easily."

"Damn," Prem snorts, "And here I thought we were finally done with you two."

"Aren't you tired of us?" P'Knott puts in with a very P'Bright like smirk.

"How could I be tired of you?" P'Boon reaches over and pinches P'Knott's cheeks, "Don't tell me you are tired of your side piece," P'Boon pouts, "I feel so used."

"Will you stop bringing that up," P'Knott grumbles and turns to Tew, who is trying to hide his smile. I am glad Tew got over that little incident and can finally see the humor in it.

"I don't feel the love anymore," P'Boon adds and wraps his arm around his friend, "Ai'Dear, I feel so alone." P'Win takes P'Boon's arm, undraping it from his boyfriend.

"You have Mai," P'Win says sourly, "Stop hanging all over mine." P'Tee looks at his watch before he starts to scan the station. I read the ticket and understand why.

"I will go find Ai'Kong," I tell P'Tee just as Kongpop and P'Arthit come around the corner down the way. Kongpop keeps trying to take the grumpy senior's hand but gets slapped away every time. It can't be said that my friend isn't persistent, but even he finally gives up and grabs the hem of P'Arthit's shirt. Tilting my head, I wait for P'Arthit to make him stop. Even from here, I can see his face going pink. Awww. He likes it.

"Who likes what, N'Aim?" P'Bright questions, turning to look where I am looking. Shit! I said that aloud. If P'Bright starts on P'Arthit, it will be my fault.