We Got This

Kongpop's POV

"Can someone get the door?" Aim shouts from the dining room, "It is probably the pizzas we ordered."

Coming out of the kitchen, I see him and Oak are taping the pictures of Kammon's Insta, and the chats on the board P'Knott and P'Boon helped me bring in.

"I will get it," I say as I go by, "Someone going to come to help me carry them?" P'Arthit stands up and follows me.

"I will help, Kong," He says as I smile down at him. Stooping, I try to kiss him only to have him stop me. "You already had one," He grumbles. I knew I would be paying for that stolen kiss earlier.

"Sorry?" I pout.

"Good luck with that," P'Arthit snorts as he goes to open the door. I follow behind him with a goofy grin. When he swings the door open, I freeze, and P'Arthit ducks behind me. This can't be happening.

"Kong," P'Lawan smiles as she stands there behind the pizza delivery guy with P'Samorn.

"Why are you here?" I whine.

"Sir?" The delivery guy fidgets, "Your order."

"Here," P'Samorn hands the guy some cash, "We will get that. Keep the change." She turns and grins at me, "It is the least we could do for our little brother and his friends." The delivery guy thanks them as he dumps the boxes of pizza on me and runs away. I wish I could.

"Why are they here?" P'Arthit whispers to me.

I look back at him, raising an eyebrow, barely stopping myself from pointing out that he is the reason they are here. If I did, I am sure he would hide in our room until they left. At least I know they have to be back for the party tonight and will have to leave to go back sometime. Small blessings.

"You said he was adorable," P'Samorn squeals as she comes over to pull P'Arthit from behind me. He looks to me for help. As if I could stop them.

"Kong, bring the pizzas," P'Lawan pinches my cheeks, "I bet all your friends are hungry." She links arms with P'Arthit as she and P'Samorn drag him inside.

"Why?" I whine as I follow them into the house.

"N'Aim," P'Samorn calls when she sees him, "You have guests."

"I know that," Aim says without looking back. I watch as he pauses and turns around. "P'Samorn? P'Lawan?" He looks to me for an explanation. I just shake my head and continue to the table to put the boxes of pizza down. P'Lawan runs over and hugs Aim.

"I haven't seen you in ages," P'Lawan lies.

"You just saw him yesterday," I grumble as I arrange the boxes, "Don't you have a party to attend?"

P'Samorn walks by and smacks my head as she goes over to stand by the chalkboard, "What are you guys doing?"

"Pizza!" I shout, ignoring my sister. I am not in the mood to explain.

"Finally," Oak comes in, "I am star..." Oak stops. "Sawasdee Khrap." He says as he greets my sisters and gives me a 'What the fvck?' look. I just shake my head as I open a pizza box. If anyone can explain my sisters, please do so.

"Sawasdee Kha," Both of my sisters reply as the rest of the seniors and my friends stream in from the kitchen.

"How many are there?" P'Lawan laughs, "And why didn't the guys look like this when I was at Rangsit?"

"I know right," P'Samorn fans herself.

"They are all taken," I inform my sisters. I look at P'Tee. Nevermind. All taken works. "And most of them are dating each other." Wad chokes on the soda he took a sip of, and P'Prem pats his back as he scowls at me.