Happiness

Tew's POV

Dropping my bags at the end of the bed, I walk over to the balcony and open the doors. I can hear Knott chuckling behind me. When we arrived at the station, his phone went off, and he has been on it ever since. Turning back, I frown at him as he, too, drops his bag and sits at the end of the bed, still glued to his phone.

Who the hell is he chatting with? I know it is not in the group chat because my phone would be going off. Turning back to the scenery, I stomp down my jealousy, reminding myself that I talk with my friends in chats that Knott isn't in and he doesn't get upset with me. When he laughs again, I catch myself before I whine out loud when I want to remind him he is here with me. Alone with me. Get off the damn phone!!

"Done," Knott says behind me. I soon feel his warmth as he steps closer and wraps his arms around me, "Sorry about that. Ai'Ice messaged us." I know everyone was worried about P'Ice since this is the second time he was attacked. Aim and Kongpop had even gone over to P'Tee's to check on him.

"Is he ok?" I ask, resting back against his chest.

"He is recovering," Knott hums into my ear. "And he is where I was months back."

"Where you were?" I question not following this conversation.

"When I realized that I liked someone," Knott answers, "And it was a guy."

"Do you regr..." I start but am muffled by Knott's hand over my mouth.

"Don't ever think that or say that," Knott warns. "I love you. Kasem Chaisurivirat is the only person for me. Kasem Chaisurivirat is my happiness." I roll my eyes at the use of my full name. I bet he has been waiting for a chance to use it.

"Dork," I mumble as I try to make my heart stop racing.

"You are my happiness, Tew," Knott whispers in my ear, "Just like your name." I turn in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck, feeling like I will float away if I don't hold onto something solid. I feel him chuckle and slap his back as I laugh too.

"And you are mine," I breathe into his neck. "So who does P'Ice like?" I ask, pulling away just enough to see Knott's face.

"Well, I don't know for sure," Knott grins, "But he didn't deny that Ai'Tee was cute."

"P'Tee?" I repeat, "Really? Wait? Does P'Tee even like guys?"

"Dunno," Knott shrugs, "But if he doesn't, he won't be an ass to Ai'Ice." I nod, thinking what he said was true. There is no way P'Tee could be part of the group and be a jerk to someone confessing to him. Knott is right. P'Tee will let P'Ice down gently if he doesn't like him back.

"You know we all teased P'Tee about getting a first year like you and your friends did," I smile.

"Yeah, I know," Knott snorts, "Instead, he will be like your friends and get a third year if he goes for Ai'Ice and a third year Engineer at that."

"Funny," I laugh, pushing back. "I want to go to the beach." I tilt my head coyly, "Want to join me?"

I watch as Knott looks back to the bed with a sigh. He is not the only one who wants to go straight to bed, but at the moment, I am feeling a bit shy. It has been months since the last time he and I had a chance to sleep with each other.

"Let's go see the beach," Knott turns back to me with a smile.

"You sure," I hesitate.

"Don't tempt me, Tew," Knott says as he runs his hand through his hair, "We should at least take some pictures, so our parents don't think we spent the entire time in our room." I notice a faint blush on his dark skin, "I don't think I could look you parents in the eye if we don't go out some."