Break

P'Knott's POV

"Hey," N'Aim shouts, "Cuteislethal just posted."

"What?" P'Boon walks over to the nong, "What is it? Is it a pic of N'Kammon?" N'Aim shakes his head.

"It is a picture of a beach," N'Aim tells us.

All of us exchange a look. Could this person have figured out where we are? But how?

"Did any of you post anything anywhere that would suggest we are at a beach?" I demand a little more harshly than I probably should have. There are too many of us, which increases all the variables, and all we need is one small mistake to blow everything.

"Calm down, N'Knott," P'Dear tells me, "I am sure nobody was that stupid." I agree, but I notice N'Jett lurking behind Tutah.

"Nong," I growl, "What did you do?"

"I didn't post anything," He yelps, but he still won't meet my eyes and continues to use Tutah as a shield. Tutah rounds on him.

"What are you not saying, N'Jett?" Tutah asks his boyfriend.

"I sent a picture of you to my mom," N'Jett explains, looking at the floor. "It was when we were on the beach earlier. I didn't think that would matter. I mean, it was in a text to my mom."

"That does seem harmless," Arthit puts in, "I mean, it is not like he posted it online." I notice Tutah had pulled out his phone and is scrolling through something.

"What, Ai'Tutah?" Prem asks, walking over to him and taking the phone from our friend. I can see the ghost of a smile flit across his face before he frowns at N'Jett.

"You didn't post it, but your mom did," Tutah informs us.

"Did she say where we are?" Tee joins Prem and Tutah.

"She can't," N'Jett replies, "My mom doesn't even know where I am. She just knows I am with P'Tutah. I haven't even told her I am with friends. I just said that I was on a trip with my boyfriend."

"That would explain the post," Prem looks up from Tutah's phone, smiling. "My boy's boyfriend."

"Huh?" N'Jett's jaw drops, and Tutah blushes, "Let me see!" N'Jett runs excitedly over to Prem and takes the phone from him.

"OK," Mai says from the table, "Cuteislethal is aware of all N'Kammon's friends. It would be smart on their part to stalk all of us socially when he has gone missing."

"I know that," I grumble, "Sort of why I was hoping everyone was careful."

"And we are," N'Kongpop grumbles, "We are not stupid, P'Knott. We understand what is at stake just as much as you."

"Hey," Tew huffs at N'Kongpop, "He just wanted us to be cautious."

"Stop it, both of you," Arthit steps in between Tew and his boyfriend, "We don't need to fight."

"I think we need a break," P'Win says, joining us from the kitchen. "All of us have been cooped up here for a week going over posts, pictures, and anything else we can find."

"We don't have time for a break," P'Bright growls, "We need to find this guy now! Or do you not care about Kammon?" I flinch when P'Dear slaps the back of Bright's head.

"We care, N'Bright," P'Dear says calmly, "But all of us are on edge. This right here proves it." He says, pointing at Tew and N'Kongpop, who are still glaring at each other. "A break is not a bad idea."

"B," Kammon tugs on the hem of Bright's shirt, making him look down at him, "They are right. Let's step away and have some fun. It is not like that person is outside on the beach."