Loyalty

P'Win's POV

Pulling into the parking lot, I look up at the building. Once again, I think this is a bad idea. No, I know this is a bad idea. Maybe I should tell N'Tutah we should forget it and go back.

"Don't chicken out on me, P'Win," N'Tutah says as if he read my mind.

"You still think we should do this?" I look over at him, "If Ai'Dear finds out we did this, we are both going to be on the shit list. You get to go home to your dorm. I live with him."

"P'Dear is graduating in a few months, P'Win," Tutah states, "I want his parents there. He worked too hard for this degree not to celebrate it with them. And if they were ashamed of him, they would have cut him off and not tried to come and see him. I don't believe this asshole has ever told P'Dear's parents about him being gay, and there has to be a reason for it. I just want my friend to be happy, P'Win."

"I know, I know," I agree. "I am going," I unbuckle my seatbelt and stop, "You stay here. Let me do the talking. OK?"

"No fair," N'Tutah pouts. "I have an entire speech ready." Like I didn't know that. He mumbled for most of the trip here, and only half of his ramblings were about his boyfriend. I hope those two settle this argument.

"Nong," I warn. "You will stay in this car."

"Alright," N'Tutah sulks, "But this was my idea." I frown at him, and N'Tutuh gives in, "I will stay. Happy?"

"Ecstatic," I grin, "Now to find the asshole."

"That won't be hard," N'Tutah says, "He just walked out." He points to the doors, and I see Dear's brother walking with a group of people.

"Stay," I growl when I see P'Tic stops in a small seating area near the doors. I get out of my car, slamming the door. I watch as P'Tic talks to some colleagues, I assume, as they smoke. I never understood why medical professionals smoked when they see firsthand the damage it causes.

I step up to the group and wait for P'Tic to notice me. I know he won't have forgotten about me. How could he? When he caught me banging his baby brother. Not exactly how I wanted to meet my in-laws, nor am I proud of that moment, but he was the one who walked in without knocking.

"Are you lost?" One of the guys standing next to P'Tic asks me, and I smile.

"No," I say quietly and watch as P'Tic remembers who I am. "Hello, P'Tic. I wasn't sure you would recognize me with my clothes on or not." P'Tic chokes on thin air and his friend pats his back. I smirk at the looks his colleagues are now exchanging. I will let P'Tic explain that later. It should be fun for him.

"Why the fvck are you here?" P'Tic growls, pushing his friend's hand away.

"Why the fvck do you think?" I hiss back at him, "It is time someone puts you in your place."

"Should we call security?" His colleague asks, concerned as he looks back and forth between us.

"No," P'Tic frowns, "I will take care of this. He is a friend of my brother." Good try.

"Actually," I smile at P'Tic's colleague, "I am quite more than that, aren't I? I mean, you did see me in the buff." The guy's eyes go wide at this information. He snubs out his cigarette.

"I am going back inside," The colleague says quickly and leaves. The others follow.

"Why did you say that?" P'Tic snarls.

"Why? You ask why?" I laugh, "Because it is the truth!" Well, it is a skewed image of the truth. But the truth nonetheless. "You did see me bare-assed."