I Promise

Bright's POV

"N'Maprang," I say when the girls walk out of the bathroom.

"P'Bright?" N'Maprang looks at her friends, "Why are you staking out the girl's bathroom?"

"I was waiting for you to come out," I state the obvious.

"Can I ask how you knew we were in there?" N'Prae raises her hand. I hold up my phone, showing the tracking app.

"Ok," N'Prae chuckles, "That is not is not creepy at all."

"It is an emergency," I explain, "My boyfriend has his damn phone off, and I don't know where he is." I look at N'Maprang, "So I was hoping you might know where he is."

"Kam has his phone off?" N'May says, "That is weird."

"He didn't say anything to me, P'," N'Maprang tells me, pulling out her phone.

"Aim has his off, too," N'May looks up from her phone.

"That is strange," N'Prae adds. "Is anyone else missing? Did they uninstall the app?"

"I don't think they would," I sigh, running my hand through my hair, "Kammon knows I only use it for emergencies." I smile at N'May, "I don't track my boyfriend 24/7."

"I don't track him 24/7, P'Bright," N'May frowns at me, "Just occasionally."

"Little Stalker should be your chat name," I smirk.

"Tiny Terror is good enough," N'May snaps, "Don't go changing my name again."

"Geez, angry much?" I snort, "How does my minion handle you?"

"Come on, 'Prang," N'May glares at me, "He can find his boyfriend on his own. We have things to do." N'May drags N'Maprang away.

"You shouldn't have poked the bear," N'Prae pats my back. "I better follow them."

"Later, nong," I call after her, "Later, Little Stalker!"

"I hate you," I hear echo down the hallway. I glance down at my phone and frown as I pull up the app and see that his location still doesn't show. Where is my boyfriend? I look up at the sound of running. N'Maprang stops in front of me, panting.

"N'Maprang?" I say as she catches her breath.

"Uncle," She gasps, and I grab her shoulders and shake her.

"What about your uncle?" I demand, "Is he here? Does he have Kammon?" I am beginning to panic. N'Maprang shakes his head.

"I saw he was in Phuket," N'Maprang tells me, "I just wanted you to know." I place my hand over my heart, trying to get it to stop racing. If I ever find my boyfriend, he is going to get an earful for turning off his damn phone. I hadn't even thought about his father.

"Maprang!" I hear N'May shout at the end of the hall.

"You better go, nong," I pat her on the back, "I will message when I find him."

"Thanks, P'," N'Maprang smiles at me, "Make sure you yell at him for me, too."

"I promise," I grin at her.

"Maprang!" N'May yells again.

"Coming! Keep your panties on!" N'Maprang screams down the hall. She grins back at me, "You should change her name." She runs off laughing.

Arthit's POV

"Kong, did I leave my lab notes over here?" I ask, walking into his dorm. What I find makes me stop. "What are you doing?" I demand.