Disclaimer

1. The story is fictional and has nothing to do with historical events, people, or places.

2. This book mentions blood, war, self-harm, torture, violence, abuse, boy love, mental disorders, and such things, so reader discretion is advised.

3. THE STORY IS MEANT PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND I DO NOT INTEND TO HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS.

4. IT IS MY WORK SO PLEASE DON'T COPY IT AND IF IT RESEMBLES WITH SOMEBODY ELSE'S WORK, THEN THAT'S A COMPLETE COINCIDENCE.

5. Please note that since the events are going to take place in history, some scenes might appear irrelevant, inappropriate, and disturbing for some readers...so be advised.

6. Except for the BTS members, all the other characters are fictional. And if by any chance, the names of the fictional characters match with some real individual, living or dead, then that's completely a coincidence and has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL INDIVIDUAL. The story doesn't portray the real personalities of the BTS members either.

7. PHOTOS AND GIFS USED IN THE STORIES DOESN'T BELONG TO ME (unless mentioned)...CREDIT GOES TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

8. English is not my mother tongue, so please ignore the mistakes made😢

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER😢...IT TAKES TIME FOR WRITERS TO COME UP WITH A STORY PLOT...SO PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING, SHARING, AND COMMENTING...IT MOTIVATES US😔💜

Normally chapters will be updated on weekends...sometimes I might update on weekdays if I feel like it :)

Keep this book saved in your library so that you don't miss an update :)

💜I hope you enjoy the story💜