❗ABOUT COPYRIGHT❗

This is written to educate a few people who don't understand how important copyright is and since two of my stories had been published on another website without my consent once, I had to write this.

All my works belong to Wattpad and all my content is available for free on Wattpad. If you ever notice my work anywhere other than Wattpad, then please inform me (jungkookiezee.97@gmail.com). As a writer, it takes days to come up with something and when it gets copied without our consent, it affects small writers like us. If you like my stories, then please don't read them on some other website, consider visiting Wattpad and reading them there...it would help me a lot. Copying the stories is like stealing reads from the original author without any hard work.

What Wattpad does do if there's copyright infringement?

"Wattpad encourages all storytellers to express their creativity and imagination through original stories. They do not allow any copyright infringement or pirated material on the platform and will remove any works that they discover to have been published illegally.

What is copyright infringement?

1. Posting the copyrighted works of others without their legal consent

2. Post on behalf of an author and give credit to them. This is still a violation of copyright and will be treated the same way. Consent is ALWAYS required from the author.

3. Adaptations or slight alterations to a work, such as changing names, copying the events and writing them in your own words, or changing the character's point of view, are a violation of copyright.

4. Using an image that you do not own. This includes making a cover with an image that you do not own the rights to (unless it is in the public domain)."

- Cited from Wattpad's official help center.

STEALING AND PLAGIARIZING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK IS A CRIME AND LEGAL ACTIONS CAN BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU! Hence, if I find anyone plagiarizing my content, I'll take legal action against them.

Copyright © 2021 by jungkookiezee

All rights reserved.

Nothing from this story should be COPIED from Wattpad and PASTED on some other platform without my permission. You're not allowed to re-write the story in any form on Wattpad either. Only quoting brief passages for a review or something IS ALLOWED.