Chapter 12: Nekomata

Iseul's POV

Donghyung and me, we both were tied up by the three assassins. Those jerks even tied our mouth....I can't even call for help. Poor Donghyung was sobbing continuously.

That's when I heard a click on the door knob. The room was absolutely dark but thankfully Soyoung can see in the darkness. I saw her eyes glowing in the dark.

I heard one of the assassins going towards the door.

As the other assassins light the room up, I saw the assassin who went near the door was lying lifeless on the floor. He had scratch marks on the side of his neck. But Soyoung was nowhere to be seen.

The assassins flinched, "W-What is happening-"

"Who sent you?"

We all turned around and saw Soyoung standing behind us. She pointed the sword of the dead assassin.

Suddenly one of them held his sword against mine and Donghyung's neck.

"Don't do anything stupid or they will die." The third one said while pointing his sword at Soyoung.

"Drop the sword!"

"Ok!" Soyoung shrugged and threw the sword out of the window.

What is she doing?!

Donghyung became more scared and tried to scream but couldn't.

"That's better!" The assassins smirked and as they were about to strike her, I closed me eyes.

No! This can't happen!!

"ARGHHH...W-WHAT THE HELL?!!"

I opened my eyes and saw the assassins trying hard to move their swords which were hanging mid air.

Soyoung stood there smirking at them, as I was trying to figure out what exactly was happening, suddenly sir Jeongguk came inside from the window holding the same sword which Soyoung had thrown out. He slashed one of the assassins with the sword while the other one was killed by Soyoung.

I could feel Donghyung trembling in fear.

"Ahh...thankfully you were still in the garden!" Soyoung said wiping the blood from her fingers.

Jeongguk turned around and grabbed her shoulders, "Are you ok?" He asked, looking genuinely concerned.

When will they untie us? We are the ones who were almost going to die!

Soyoung looked at him with wide eyes and nodded awkwardly.

"Ahh...Ahem!" Jeongguk turned around awkwardly and grabbed the two swords that were floating in the air.

"What is all these noise?! I can't sleep-" Sir Yunki opened the door and stopped in his tracks, "What is happening?!" He asked.

"Nothing much?! Just few assassins!" Soyoung shrugged.

Did they forget us? Are we invisible to them?

"MMMMHHHMMM~~~~" I pleaded Soyoung to untie me.

"Ahh sorry...." She untied me and Donghyung. Donghyung looked terribly scared as he hugged Soyoung.

Soyoung looked at Yunki and said, "Can you make him forget everything?!"

Yunki looked at Donghung and called him, "Hey kid, come here."

Donghyung gulped as he looked at Soyoung and then at Yunki. Soyoung nodded and he went to Yunki. While Jeonnguk started to inspect the corpses.

Yunki crouched down and said, "Look into my eyes."