Chapter 42: Yunki's Plan

Soyoung's POV

It was evening and I sat at the lake pavilion watching the calm lake. I still remember how my father used to take me to the riverside to enjoy the cool breeze. I sighed and wiped the tears.

"Crying alone again?"

I turned around and saw Yunki. "You always seem to find me when I am crying..." I smiled as he came and sat beside me.

He took a deep breath and looked at the lake, "It is so calm..."

I got up ready to leave, "We shouldn't meet in private-"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap, "Sit back down!" He said.

I gasped and looked around, "Yunki, someone might see us..."

"If you keep moving like that then someone will definitely see us!" He said and tucked my locks behind my ear before continuing, "We are not in private, my love...there are so many trees and plants here..."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "What do you want?"

"You!"

I blushed, "Yunki!!!"

Yunki gently grabbed my chin and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"Your Majesty...where are you?" Suddenly I heard the maids. As I was about the get up, he tightened his grip around me.

"Yunki...let me go please?" I pleaded.

"Not a chance!" He pulled me even closer to him and covered me with his cape, "No one can see you..."

I looked into his eyes and smiled, "You have changed so much since we met..."

He raised his brow at me, "Like how?"

"Like you were rude to me when we met but now you're really affectionate...I like this version of you..." I hugged him and rested my head on his chest.

"Is that an insult or a compliment?" He asked while brushing his hand through my hair.

"That's a compliment, silly," I giggled and broke the hug.

Yunki grabbed my chin again and pulled my face up to meet his eyes, he brushed his thumb on my lips gently and asked, "I was thinking...what if we use the spiritual stone to bring back Lord Seo to life"

My eyes twinkled as I grabbed his hand, "YES, YUNKI! LET'S DO THAT!"

"Let's sneak out..." He winked.

.....................................

3rd person POV

"Where are we going?" Eunsang asked.

"To meet my kitty..." Sian said.

Eunsang gasped, "I don't want to meet your tiger..."

"Is my puppy scared?" Sian smirked.

"Yes...I don't want to meet that tiger..." Eunsang grabbed a pillar and refused to go.

Sian grabbed his waist and tried to pull him, "Stop behaving like a baby...you know how well-behaved kitty she is. Besides, I'll be there with you...why are you afraid?"

"NO, NO NO...NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY...I AM NOT GOING TO MEET THAT SCARY TIGER!" Eunsang cried.

"Fine! Then I will go alone!" Sian released him and walked forward, but then suddenly tripped and fell, "Ahh~~"

Eunsang gasped and ran to Sian, "My king, are you alright?"

Sian grabbed his arm and smirked, "Got you!" He picked him up in bridal style and said, "Now you're coming with me!"